• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I guess today is vice day for me. I went out and stocked up on rum and e-cig juice. Plus I'm farting up a storm. I'm still wondering why I seem to have the house to myself right now...
    I was a vodka man myself. Tall glass of vodka on ice with a Jack chaser! I do not miss those days.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I guess today is vice day for me. I went out and stocked up on rum and e-cig juice. Plus I'm farting up a storm. I'm still wondering why I seem to have the house to myself right now...

I've never been a smoker, but for whatever reason I want to "try" an e-cig... :dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've never been a smoker, but for whatever reason I want to "try" an e-cig... :dunno:

I'm not encouraging you to start a bad habit. If you decide to try one, most decent stores sell juice with zero nicotine content. There's no sense starting something you might regret. From what I hear, there are lots of folks that started vaping without ever using nicotine. I'm in the process of reducing my nicotine. If I actually get down to zero, I will have to ask myself if its a habit worth continuing.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm not encouraging you to start a bad habit. If you decide to try one, most decent stores sell juice with zero nicotine content. There's no sense starting something you might regret. From what I hear, there are lots of folks that started vaping without ever using nicotine. I'm in the process of reducing my nicotine. If I actually get down to zero, I will have to ask myself if its a habit worth continuing.

That's what I'm wanting to try, just the juice without nicotine. Probably won't just because I don't wanna spend the money, but it always smells soooooooooooo good.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Good afternoon all! After a productive morning that consisted of 3 cups of coffee and cleaning my PPQ and AR, I'm ready to relax for a few. What's everyone up to?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He should stay with someone so he can save up and figure things out. It's nice when you can take a god given talent and make that your job. Seems like he has a great support system.

He won't give up his house as he loves being on his own. He is doing pretty good with his budget though. He has figured out that it is nice to have a bit of money stashed in savings instead of being desperate and calling mom and having a chance of her saying she can't help right now (usually due to me seeing he spent his money on something stupid since I am also on his bank account) and he needs to figure it out. I felt mean doing it the one time, but he had just spent a bunch of money on motorcycle parts in the middle of winter. Rent should have been more important so he got to pay some late fees and work out a payment plan that month. I am a meanie. :)

I'm not sure a vehicle with 100k+ miles is ever worth $31,000 :laugh:

My 88 Chevy should be worth double that since it is getting ready to turn over 200K then, right?

Floors all swept...still have some bathroom cleaning to do. Needed another cup of coffee to get me moving.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That's what I'm wanting to try, just the juice without nicotine. Probably won't just because I don't wanna spend the money, but it always smells soooooooooooo good.

If you ever decide to go that route, get in touch with me. I can hook you up with everything you need to satisfy your curiosity except for the zero nicotine juice. You can buy that for just a few bucks at a place 10 minutes from my house or various other places. If you decide to continue after a day or two, you'll have to get yourself a battery charger and a few other cheap things. I have some extra devices around that I'm not using.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How's this?

images

Status
    Not open for further replies.