• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just got back from getting my hair cut at the legendary Bobby C's on Euclid Ave. What a great experience. Very old school barber shop. Great haircut with great conversation!! Howdy Lurkers!!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just got back from getting my hair cut at the legendary Bobby C's on Euclid Ave. What a great experience. Very old school barber shop. Great haircut with great conversation!! Howdy Lurkers!!
    When I was younger, I went to a barber in a small town. He smoked Pall Mall cigs. Every once in a while he would blow on my head. His ashes had fallen onto my hair!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Howdy Dad! Is you daughter in Cleveland with you yet?
    Howdy mom! I guess it's time for an update about my daughter. He attacker is now out and he lives with his mother in Grand Junction. He cannot be within 100 yards of my daughter. My daughter has since moved to another apt. and my sister in law is staying with her for now. My understanding is that my sister in law has been trying to play Cupid while she's there. She's a nurse and knows a doctor's son who has just come back from the service. I guess he and my daughter has hit it off pretty well. As most fathers know, the more I pull, the more they push. So she knows she'll always have a place to come home to. She's a lot like her mother. Very independent. The attack did very little to alter her never say die attitude. She's a surviver , a fighter and has a wonderfully giving heart. I want her home, but more then that I want her happy. I pray that one day the two will happened together.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy mom! I guess it's time for an update about my daughter. He attacker is now out and he lives with his mother in Grand Junction. He cannot be within 100 yards of my daughter. My daughter has since moved to another apt. and my sister in law is staying with her for now. My understanding is that my sister in law has been trying to play Cupid while she's there. She's a nurse and knows a doctor's son who has just come back from the service. I guess he and my daughter has hit it off pretty well. As most fathers know, the more I pull, the more they push. So she knows she'll always have a place to come home to. She's a lot like her mother. Very independent. The attack did very little to alter her never say die attitude. She's a surviver , a fighter and has a wonderfully giving heart. I want her home, but more then that I want her happy. I pray that one day the two will happened together.

As long as she is safe and happy. You have to let her live her life, as hard as that is to do...I know it all too well. It sounds like you have done all you can to help her and hopefully, the jerk will realize he better stay far, far away from her. You are good dad to both of your kids. It is obvious you love them from what you post here. They are both lucky to have you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As long as she is safe and happy. You have to let her live her life, as hard as that is to do...I know it all too well. It sounds like you have done all you can to help her and hopefully, the jerk will realize he better stay far, far away from her. You are good dad to both of your kids. It is obvious you love them from what you post here. They are both lucky to have you.

You bet.....:yesway:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    They are my legacy. When I die they will be the only thing positive I leave behind. I am very proud of both my kids. They have both overcome hardships to be the outstanding young adults that they are. Thank god for Mrs. SkullDaddy. Guess I'm trying to cover my failures as a citizen by being a better father. Do overs aren't possible, but do better is always a option.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi CM and TT! I was just thinking I should go check the mailbox. The sun is so nice I feel like I should at least take a walk out there today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Damn I didn't even know about this happening. Sorry SD

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They are my legacy. When I die they will be the only thing positive I leave behind. I am very proud of both my kids. They have both overcome hardships to be the outstanding young adults that they are. Thank god for Mrs. SkullDaddy. Guess I'm trying to cover my failures as a citizen by being a better father. Do overs aren't possible, but do better is always a option.

We have all made mistakes in our past. You can't let those control you or your life. As long as we make changes to correct the negative things and stop doing them, I believe we redeem ourselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom