• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    At this point I've grown accustomed to the fact that everything I do, say, think, don't do, don't say, don't think, try to say, try to do, try to think, don't try to do, don't try to say, don't try to thing is racist or some form of racism. Every thought that does or does not enter my mind, every action I do or don't take, or could take are all racist or acts of racism.

Now that I've been properly indoctrinated, I am concerned that at some point I might lapse and do, say, think, or don't do, don't say, or don't think something that is not racist. I know it's a long shot, but what if it happens? Is it just an anomaly? Is it indicative of subconscious mind trying too hard to prove I am not racist, thus verifying that I am racist?

I'm worried and I need to know. Which, now that I think about it, is a little racist. When it happens in America.

What do you other racists think? I know . . . I know . . . it's racist to even ask.

Well, you're asking INGO; so you've obviously gone to the fountainhead

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    DhIa_BFVAAAoQ9D.jpg:small

DhIbA7_UYAA4H9v.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Did you just... dig up... from...

Yeeeeah, I'm running out of shot/chasers to bring this back on track. Isn't there another "Fight with Kut" thread somewhere that could move to?

(Honest question, do you have posts cataloged somewhere for all of us?)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Did you just... dig up... from...

Yeeeeah, I'm running out of shot/chasers to bring this back on track. Isn't there another "Fight with Kut" thread somewhere that could move to?

(Honest question, do you have posts cataloged somewhere for all of us?)

He's always talking about something brain racist in the break room. So I just wondered... but for complete transparency, he was making a joke... for the benefit of those he was speaking. Since it is a default belief that only white people can be racist, as we have seen repeatedly, I just found it interesting that he considers himself racist too. Interesting indeed, for anyone who has ever been to Asia.

...and all former posts, on INGO (hell, from what I have learned, the internet) are fair game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom