Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Damn white people and their...

*shuffles deck*
    *picks card*

Good manners.

Civility is also white anglo culture. I have never met a polite African or a Jew that insisted on manners over urgency so. Stop forcing WASP culture on us lmao

https://twitter.com/Muna_Mire/status...83521591382016

I kinda think this is racist against blacks and jews. Why would someone say all blacks and jews are uncivil? I can't imagine why blacks and jews wouldn't be offended by that.

In the professional world, for example, I don't think I've ever worked with a black person or jew who wasn't civil. In fact, I'd say it's more predicated on parenting, and education, and not really all that much on race. Oh. And sanity. Definitely sanity has a high impact on civility. Bat**** crazy, insane ideologues, are probably the most uncivil people. But please do keep saying insane things. In fact, I think everyone should encourage all the moderate people in your circle of influence, to follow Muna Mire. You can't really expect to make them Trumpers from that, but it'll probably get them to sour on insane progressivism at least.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What the hell, here's another...

Shot:

DhCrSINXUAEqJqY.jpg:small

Prove it. Show us the tears. Let's even have them analyzed. I don't buy it. It's not even good acting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Are we done with the Kut against the world bull****. How about somewhere else. Not here.

This is the insane social justice thread. If you ain't got nuthin' SJW don't post nuthin'.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    (I can always count on Jamil to come along and re-up my posts that got buried beneath the silly ones.)

giphy.gif

Eh. It's got an Asian guy appropriating "thumbs up" from whatever culture. I'll allow it.

Unless it means what it means. A Vietnamese guy said they view it as childish, kinda like sticking out your tongue at someone. An Iranian guy told me it means up yours. Also, in KY showing your food while chewing is rude. So this guy is really being an ******* to many other cultures.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You may lose your man card for a few days with that "hehehehe" stuff.... and when you're around me, you better give a full throated, man laugh, "HA HA HA" ;)

Maybe he can't spell. I mean, maybe he's trying to say, "heh, heh, heh". That's the very manly IDGAF laugh.

It's the "tehehe" stuff that's kinda ghey.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Eh. It's got an Asian guy appropriating "thumbs up" from whatever culture. I'll allow it.

Unless it means what it means. A Vietnamese guy said they view it as childish, kinda like sticking out your tongue at someone. An Iranian guy told me it means up yours. Also, in KY showing your food while chewing is rude. So this guy is really being an ******* to many other cultures.

Y'know what'll never get appropriated to America?

Kancho.

Japanese game where you try to poke your fingers into someone's butt while they're unaware.

BlondWeeDuck-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol, no. But that's actually not a bad idea.... but if I stumble upon things, of note, I will file them away. There one guy, who I wondered about why he gave me a bit of grief, did a bit of checking, and now I know exactly why. You can learn a lot from people's posts from the earlier days. It kinda funny seeing how willing people are to speak their mind when they think they are surrounded by people with a similar mindset. For a guy like you, who has been here since 2009, you've probably seen that change... well maybe not, since you might not have been as active as you are now. Then there are some who have just been lapdogs, and swallowed their pride and self-respect for who they are.

File away? That's ****ing creepy. That's some serious SJW insanity right there. Probably should knock that **** off.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    File away? That's ****ing creepy. That's some serious SJW insanity right there. Probably should knock that **** off.

Almost like it’s an enemies list... pretty Nixonian.
    What are the chances of finding a half assed post (that he knows was a joke) to try to make a point 10 years on?
    Really now. The credulity of the claim is strained.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Almost like it’s an enemies list... pretty Nixonian.
    What are the chances of finding a half assed post (that he knows was a joke) to try to make a point 10 years on?
    Really now. The credulity of the claim is strained.

Well. Let's not get carried way. I'll just stick with creepy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Damn white people and their...

*shuffles deck*
    *picks card*

Good manners.

Civility is also white anglo culture. I have never met a polite African or a Jew that insisted on manners over urgency so. Stop forcing WASP culture on us lmao

https://twitter.com/Muna_Mire/status...83521591382016

Was just thinking about this some more. So she's basically saying that being civilized is racist. Well. I don't want to be racist. The left says to hell with civility. Okay. Maybe I should **** just on the street. Maybe I should spit at people I don't like. Maybe I should throw mud at people I don't like. Maybe I should fart on the elevator and then just laugh at everyone and say, yeah. **** you. I did it. Because civility is racist and I don't like the way you stare blankly in front of you.

Maybe EVERYONE should be uncivil to everyone. Because that would be really progressive. Yeah. Let's progress together. Let's all throw literal **** at each other. Because to hell with civility. It's racist, after all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Lol, no. But that's actually not a bad idea.... but if I stumble upon things, of note, I will file them away. There one guy, who I wondered about why he gave me a bit of grief, did a bit of checking, and now I know exactly why. You can learn a lot from people's posts from the earlier days. .

uu9pmDP.gif

PLEASE NOTE:
    This is not a Blazing Saddles gif so don’t read anything into it...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Eh. It's got an East Asian (Chinese) guy appropriating "thumbs up" from whatever culture. I'll allow it.

FIFY. That's Chow Yun Fat.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Washington Post columnist and MSNBC contributor Jennifer Rubin: Sarah Huckabee Sanders should be harassed publicly as a 'life sentence.'

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1014006430414790657

When done in schools this is called harassment and bullying, so when kids see this being done in public and don't know what the deal is with the difference of political views... how do you all think a kid will act to their peers they don't agree with or like?

Kids learn to bully from adults. We have a generation of media and celebrities teaching kids to disregard civility, and that harassment, doxxing and advocating for punching people is okay.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    You may lose your man card for a few days with that "hehehehe" stuff.... and when you're around me, you better give a full throated, man laugh, "HA HA HA" ;)

And you are stereotyping "hehehehe"? What are you suggesting? Women cannot have a full throated "HA HA HA"? Are you suggesting male and females are different and cannot share a common laugh? By chance, are you gender paranoid?

Do you tip male waiters?

:D

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And you are stereotyping "hehehehe"? What are you suggesting? Women cannot have a full throated "HA HA HA"? Are you suggesting male and females are different and cannot share a common laugh? By chance, are you gender paranoid?

Do you tip male waiters?

:D

I'm not sure he tips anyone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom