Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All first ladies are "in the public eye", amigo. Not all first ladies are defamed continuously.

Give it a rest. It speaks to a lack of character and, as John Wayne said: "I hate rudeness in a man."

Old JW probably wouldn't like mike then...

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Alpo you old Ba*$*#d he is not gonna pick a white woman!

Amy too white and not well known outside the far northern.

Warren not popular anywhere way overplayed and overrated nobody likes a bossy annoying person.

Harris lots of baggage with her and she is annoying as well.

Abrams she’s black a big plus and has no baggage to speak of minorities would vote Biden/Abrams in the hope “Ol Joe” won’t make it four years.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I dunno. VP's have always been a surprise to most of us. I think the smart play is Klob.

Harris is not liked. Neither is Susan Rice.

I'd say Klob or Gretchen Whitmer.

Abrams really doesn't have the national attention. The media is favorable, and if she was governor I'm sure that would be a big plus. Absent that, I think she gets passed over.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think crazy 'roaches' joe should pick Mahalia Jackson. Everybody loves her. Plus she's already passed away so people would stop wanting him to croak right away.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All first ladies are "in the public eye", amigo. Not all first ladies are defamed continuously.

Give it a rest. It speaks to a lack of character and, as John Wayne said: "I hate rudeness in a man."

:lol2::bs:

Anybody even in the discussion for VP and further very possibly POTUS is a politician and WIDE OPEN for cheerleading and criticism alike.
    For God's sake hildebeest was a first beest too.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah...but Hillary crossed the line: Senator and then Secy of State. I loathed her, but as first lady, I wasn't gonnna criticize her for being double-shopping bag ugly.

As a pol....she proved that 2 bags weren't enough. :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Anybody even in the discussion for VP and further very possibly POTUS is a politician and WIDE OPEN for cheerleading and criticism alike.
    For God's sake hildebeest was a first beest too.

It seems like the only people discussing Mrs. Obama is this group. I haven't heard anything remotely serious outside of INGO. (Of course, I rarely consume MSM news or political commentary)

Makes you wonder why she stays in the front of some people's mind... Freudian psychology might have a reason.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    It seems like the only people discussing Mrs. Obama is this group.

Oh not at all. Crazy joe himself has said he would pick her "in a heartbeat" if he thought she would agree. And officials in the DNC have talked about it. So it is pretty high up in the radar, just not too likely she will agree. But all she has to do is change her mind - or have her price met.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh not at all. Crazy joe himself has said he would pick her "in a heartbeat" if he thought she would agree. And officials in the DNC have talked about it. So it is pretty high up in the radar, just not too likely she will agree. But all she has to do is change her mind - or have her price met.

Crazy Joe says a lot of crazy ****.

Only thing I could find was this op-ed:
    https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/joe-biden-might-he-pick-michelle-obama-as-his-vice-president/

With the subtitle, "She would bring advantages to the ticket but has shown little interest in running."

Sound like more political thumb sucking.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It seems like the only people discussing Mrs. Obama is this group. I haven't heard anything remotely serious outside of INGO. (Of course, I rarely consume MSM news or political commentary)

Makes you wonder why she stays in the front of some people's mind... Freudian psychology might have a reason.

Don’t overthink it. It bothers some people so some other people do it to bother the people it bothers. They probably wouldn’t bother to do it if it didn’t bother other people.

It doesn’t bother me. Either way.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

This is so wrong! She has been discussed in connection with the VPcy damn near everywhere. Literally millions of sites. This has been on almost every talk show ever. Do a search for "michelle obama for vp" and you get over 5 Million hits on bing and over 88 Million hits on google.
    You are probably the last person in the country that didn't know this.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is so wrong! She has been discussed in connection with the VPcy damn near everywhere. Literally millions of sites. This has been on almost every talk show ever. Do a search for "michelle obama for vp" and you get over 5 Million hits on bing and over 88 Million hits on google.
    You are probably the last person in the country that didn't know this.

:rolleyes:

Google: About 7,200 results

The results are Facebook, Reddit, Twitter... and Mark Hamill.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Alpo, where's your candidate in all of this?

Biden seems to have gone missing, did he get lost trying to find his way back to the nursing home after forgetting that his favorite coffee shop has been closed for 20 years?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You know the old joke:

Drive her 2 miles from the house and drop her off. If she comes back in the front door, don't ---- her.

His new campaign manager must be real smart.

Don't say anything. Let Trump talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom