• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not implying I agree with a airline bailout, but airlines are far from a free business. The heavy hand of government controls even minor details of their existence, therefore it seems logical that some assistance from that heavy hand may be in order...

At the very least, since civilian airlift still figures into government response to any number of grave situations, one would think government would wish to retain some basic level of same

I just wish as part of the resolution of this crisis the current business model would be shattered and the relentless move to crush the normal passengers ever closer together would be reversed

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I would have guessed some sort of four door Buick that had recently ran over some little girls kitten because she needed to be taught a lesson about being a responsible pet owner.

A Buick would be cool. Leave the left blinker on full time. Scooch way down in the seat and look through the steering wheel like a couple of Q-tips.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Is there something against Tundras in here too?
    I’m finding more and more common ground with Alpo all the time.

See...the truth of the matter is I'm probably more redneck than most of the dudes here. I just refuse to act like a moron on line. I have a filter where these boys don't.

And I refuse to vote for greedy mother****ing republicans who time and time again have proved that they are selfish sons of *****es.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don’t have a problem with Tundras. They’re very reliable, last forever and are assembled with American labor. I would have bought one last year when it was time for a new Truck, but I ended up with something different for various reasons.

The SR5 body and the big Lexus engine on mine has given me no trouble for 200k+ miles. Comfortable as a car. Not a great heavy hauler, but I don't do that anyway.

And, just so ya know...the wife has her eye on a BMW for a replacement should we ever get to that point.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Choo choo!

Back on track !

Why did the Democratic debate center around what the candidates would do for the current pandemic ?

If Biden will commit to only selecting a running mate based on gender he will IMO pick a woman of color. Harris is a unlikeable person that most people find personally annoying. Abrams will pull in the female Bernie bro’s and many far lefty’s.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Choo choo!

Back on track !

Why did the Democratic debate center around what the candidates would do for the current pandemic ?

If Biden will commit to only selecting a running mate based on gender he will IMO pick a woman of color. Harris is a unlikeable person that most people find personally annoying. Abrams will pull in the female Bernie bro’s and many far lefty’s.

His only chance of winning is playing the identity politics game with the vp. Gotta be a woman, of color, who is progressive to get the Bernie bro’s. Otherwise he’s toast and he knows it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If he picks Michelle Obama, then he would get points for having a woman AND a man of color. And bonus for being a tranny. :gheyhi:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I was going to guess Honda Ridgeline :laugh:

Seein' as how you're in Ohio, I always figured this might be you.

382e6d29679d7fd8b8614110f5aabff0.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Choo choo!

Back on track !

If he picks Harris or Abrams, I'm going straight to the state and below downballot sections. I ain't voting for either one of those women to be in charge if ol' Joe wakes up on the wrong side of the grass. Hell, I'd rather have Pelosi.

Now, if he picks Klob, I'd be happy.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If he picks Michelle Obama, then he would get points for having a woman AND a man of color. And bonus for being a tranny. :gheyhi:

See....this relates back to the discussion we had on leaving first ladies out of the mix. I don't like Michelle, but your transgender humor is stale, worn out, and stupid.

Now....if Biden picks Michelle, he loses the election straightaway. Most older democrats wouldn't vote for her.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    His only chance of winning is playing the identity politics game with the vp. Gotta be a woman, of color, who is progressive to get the Bernie bro’s. Otherwise he’s toast and he knows it.

I don't agree with the conventional wisdom that he will pick a black woman. Why do that? History shows us (most) black voters are like sheep. Biden already has them by the nape of the neck, because they hate Trump so much. There is no need.

What Biden needs desperately - and which Hillary did not get - is at least 39% of the "white vote." That means Klobuchar.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    See....this relates back to the discussion we had on leaving first ladies out of the mix. I don't like Michelle, but your transgender humor is stale, worn out, and stupid.

Now....if Biden picks Michelle, he loses the election straightaway. Most older democrats wouldn't vote for her.

LOL ~ He did.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I suppose CM has a circuit breaker? He issued a warning awhile back on this very same thread to the very same discussion.

But, I'm just a guest in someone else's house. I assumed that things don't reset that quick.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't agree with the conventional wisdom that he will pick a black woman. Why do that? History shows us (most) black voters are like sheep. Biden already has them by the nape of the neck, because they hate Trump so much. There is no need.

Wow.

I guess what group isn't sheep? Evangelicals? Unionist? Pro abortion? Gun owners? All groups that a very clear track record of siding with one party.

Plus, I thought Bug had some polling data showing how Trump is doing well with black voters.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Yeah, that discussion pointed out that mike got involved in the public eye and politics and is fair game.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    All first ladies are "in the public eye", amigo. Not all first ladies are defamed continuously.

Give it a rest. It speaks to a lack of character and, as John Wayne said: "I hate rudeness in a man."

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom