Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Back to reality, we all filter the issues through the sieve of our own viewpoint when we vote.

Vote for Trump if he embodies the viewpoint you want to elect on the issues important to you. Many others will, too.

You mean like people are the same and it's just our own views, relationships and experiences that dictate our vote?

PFFFFFT.

We all know that Democrat voters are actually space lizards.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    You mean like people are the same and it's just our own views, relationships and experiences that dictate our vote?

PFFFFFT.

We all know that Democrat voters are actually space lizards.

giphy.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If people would just stop voting for space-lizard gun-control advocates then there wouldn't be any anti-constitutional candidates.

It is simple.

So, you have just stated a fact that I have been pushing for years.

Who votes for these side show snake oil salesman.....who, we the people that's who.

So in all of these deep discussions trying to expose and solves issues...…...What is the base cause.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Only the ingredients for gunpowder exist on Cestus III. One has to work to produce it, and you know how allergic they are to work.

Fair enough.

But, they're kinda elitist, too. There was a shooting once on Cestus III. Property prices dropped. The neighborhood never really recovered.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And I should subsidize your travel....why? I thought you guys didn't like theft.

My last 6 or 7 trips to California were by car/truck. I enjoy the ride. Even Kansas. I've got relatives in Denver and we did a recording session there.

Not implying I agree with a airline bailout, but airlines are far from a free business. The heavy hand of government controls even minor details of their existence, therefore it seems logical that some assistance from that heavy hand may be in order...

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Which candidate can you say, with a straight face, is against that?

ETA:
    The down ballot this cycle will be more important on 2A issues.

I'm no fan of either Orange Dude or the Kleptocrat - both are jackasses in their own way.

One has flat out said he would do it - and named the guy that would be his czar - and heads the Party that TRIED to do it VA...
    The other , while he has made crazy statements in the past, is surrounded by folks that are by and large PRO-2A, and hasn't done anything damaging (bump stocks aside) in the last 4 years.

All of that evidence plus the down ballot. Even if you hate the Orange Dude - that's not THAT tough of a call.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm no fan of either Orange Dude or the Kleptocrat - both are jackasses in their own way.

One has flat out said he would do it - and named the guy that would be his czar - and heads the Party that TRIED to do it VA...
    The other , while he has made crazy statements in the past, is surrounded by folks that are by and large PRO-2A, and hasn't done anything damaging (bump stocks aside) in the last 4 years.

All of that evidence plus the down ballot. Even if you hate the Orange Dude - that's not THAT tough of a call.

Bolded the part that makes it a blurry distinction. Not just THAT he did it, but how he did it. No legislation. No real debate. Just used his executive powers (which he properly holds) to have his agency re-interpret something.

Stroke of a pen and all that.

No, on 2A issues, the only difference I see is that one party leadership inevitably has unified opposition to gun control that prevents it. The other party leadership (currently) divides the opposition in both practice and rhetoric to achieve anti-2A goals.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Back to reality, we all filter the issues through the sieve of our own viewpoint when we vote.

Vote for Trump if he embodies the viewpoint you want to elect on the issues important to you. Many others will, too.

Even if you do not wish to consider what has happened in Virginia when Democrats achieved even nominal control (Northam got ~53% of the vote in '17, and the Dem/Rep split was about the same in '19 for house of delegates, which is not exactly a blowout win), how is that 'Democrats only want to make abortions safe, legal and rare' thing working out for you? Can you really discern no difference between the candidates and with a straight face trust that if Biden is elected he'll be able to finish out his first year let alone his term and won't want to make sweeping changes for 'muh legacy'? I think, like using a benign virus to carry a genetically active engineered payload into a cell, Biden's main purpose is to carry someone who could not get elected on their own into the on deck circle - I'm just not sure he knows it (or much of anything)

I just can't understand the desire to cut the nose to spite the face, to be so invested in finally winning one against Trump that you're willing to trust in the patriotism of the current crop of Democrats. There are worse things than being crude and rude, and the crease of a candidate's pants really doesn't count for much outside the left coast and the Acela corridor

" ... May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom