• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm feeling cocky tonight ! psyko ..... top-of-the-world, actually.

My wife practically forced me to push the 'buy' button on a very expensive camera lens. I haven't bought a new lens in a couple of years, and this one, with its' 600 mm focal length, will be able to bring things much closer .... airplanes, birds, deer, .... whatever needs to be brought closer.

My Christmas just got BIG :alright:!
    Whoa!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    The gardener and I watched the "Christmas Star" this evening, wanted to take a moment to wish all of the group a Merry Christmas.:)
    Good to see you Leadeye! Not much has happened while you were out. Some purchases were made, work was done, etc.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The gardener and I watched the "Christmas Star" this evening, wanted to take a moment to wish all of the group a Merry Christmas.:)

Merry Christmas Leadeye. Brent and I were trying to channel some Leadeye energy tonight while restoring an old Enfield to mostly stock configuration
    ec0003a9f31c9b50da297d340d8ad024.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Friday night for me. Chili and a beer, an hour of TV and now a bump of Larceny bourbon b4 I hit the hay.

Leadeye, Merry Christmas to you, the long suffering gardener, and your children. Your presence here is sorely missed.

Enfield looks good, Tim.

I used to turn a 50mm Nikon lense over to check proof sheets when I was shooting for the paper years ago, Reed. Still can't afford Leica lenses although I do own a set of their binos. Great glass.

Carlos, pillars are a minor pain. I turned my last set out of some brass plumbing fixtures using a file and the drill press. Can't think of the name of the pieces I used right off hand. Rimfire Central search might give you some handy tips.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Merry Christmas Leadeye. Brent and I were trying to channel some Leadeye energy tonight while restoring an old Enfield to mostly stock configuration

Honestly, I know nothing about Enfield, but it's wood & steel .... and old like me. It looks like a fun project, 88 ! :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Man there is some project work going on in this cold weather.
    New rifles.
    Tuning on existing ones.

TD get me some specs on the pillars you need and I will turn them out for you on the lath. I have the materials.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Friday night for me. Chili and a beer, an hour of TV and now a bump of Larceny bourbon b4 I hit the hay.

Leadeye, Merry Christmas to you, the long suffering gardener, and your children. Your presence here is sorely missed.

Enfield looks good, Tim.

I used to turn a 50mm Nikon lense over to check proof sheets when I was shooting for the paper years ago, Reed. Still can't afford Leica lenses although I do own a set of their binos. Great glass.

Carlos, pillars are a minor pain. I turned my last set out of some brass plumbing fixtures using a file and the drill press. Can't think of the name of the pieces I used right off hand. Rimfire Central search might give you some handy tips.

Merry Christmas, one and all.

I also had beer and chili last night, even though it was my Monday... ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom