Not open for further replies.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    That's Mr. Tight Wad. And I resemble that remark!

My neighbor has a drill press I can borrow. And I have wood cutting bits. I could do this project if I put my mind to it.
    All this talk about pillar bedding of rifles got me to do some interweb wandering and I stumbled upon this site that I found to be very informative ... for your reading pleasure, I present ... Ernie the Gunsmith ... Trigger Springs|Aluminum Pillar|Pillar Bedding|Gunsmithing

Oh, and so that I fit in with this thread ... CZ!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, today was a bit of a bust. My son had ordered (and I had paid for as his main Christmas gift) a new rollup tonneau cover for his truck.
    My son had ordered it over the phone to pick up in the store as it included a free install if picked up in store (can't be hard but figured why should we mess with it when they are offering free) . He had called the Indy store and made all the arrangements while out of state at school. It took a while to come in, and he made the appt, etc for when he would be here during Christmas.

Well we drove all the way up to the north side and dropped his truck, and then while we were going to be up there we took my wife's car for an oil change at the Subaru dealer up there. No sooner than we got to the Subaru dealer, 4WP called. The store had ordered the wrong part (they ordered for a short bed vs standard bed). Said they would check into expediting the right part.

Wrapped up the oil change and got back to 4WP and they informed they would have the new part on 8-Jan at earliest, which is after he goes back to school.
    We just told them to give us a refund. They were apologetic and took accountability, but still a bummer (on a Christmas gift) and waste of time.

Oh well, how is everyone else's day going today?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Evening CZ campers. Sorry to hear that WS. Try Amazon for that tonneau cover. You can probably have it here before the boy goes back to school.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well, today was a bit of a bust. My son had ordered (and I had paid for as his main Christmas gift) a new rollup tonneau cover for his truck.
    My son had ordered it over the phone to pick up in the store as it included a free install if picked up in store (can't be hard but figured why should we mess with it when they are offering free) . He had called the Indy store and made all the arrangements while out of state at school. It took a while to come in, and he made the appt, etc for when he would be here during Christmas.

Well we drove all the way up to the north side and dropped his truck, and then while we were going to be up there we took my wife's car for an oil change at the Subaru dealer up there. No sooner than we got to the Subaru dealer, 4WP called. The store had ordered the wrong part (they ordered for a short bed vs standard bed). Said they would check into expediting the right part.

Wrapped up the oil change and got back to 4WP and they informed they would have the new part on 8-Jan at earliest, which is after he goes back to school.
    We just told them to give us a refund. They were apologetic and took accountability, but still a bummer (on a Christmas gift) and waste of time.

Oh well, how is everyone else's day going today?

OH dang .... bummer for sure, WS. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom