Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'm feeling cocky tonight ! psyko ..... top-of-the-world, actually.

My wife practically forced me to push the 'buy' button on a very expensive camera lens. I haven't bought a new lens in a couple of years, and this one, with its' 600 mm focal length, will be able to bring things much closer .... airplanes, birds, deer, .... whatever needs to be brought closer.

My Christmas just got BIG :alright:!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sweet ! :yesway: BTW .... I dig your new avatar photo. It makes me smile !

They make me smile every day.....:)

I worked on the 1911 for a couple oh hours today. I got the slide ready for AllenM. But the grip safety is a bust. The stock Springer GS is not well fit up enough to achieve the fit I desire so I visited the Harris site and ordered and ejector the requires hand fitment and one of their HD grip safety's.

I am in no hurry.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Made to the range with the new Bergara. Had to weight the target stands with rocks to keep the wind from blowing them over.

Held 1 MOA at 100yds with decent factory ammo. I LOVE the trigger. It is a Triggertech Primary trigger with "Frictionless Release". There is a roller between the trigger and sear rather than having them slide against each other. No creep and feels much lighter than the ~2.5 lbs it's set at and can be adjusted down to 8oz.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The gardener and I watched the "Christmas Star" this evening, wanted to take a moment to wish all of the group a Merry Christmas.:)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Made to the range with the new Bergara. Had to weight the target stands with rocks to keep the wind from blowing them over.

Held 1 MOA at 100yds with decent factory ammo. I LOVE the trigger. It is a Triggertech Primary trigger with "Frictionless Release". There is a roller between the trigger and sear rather than having them slide against each other. No creep and feels much lighter than the ~2.5 lbs it's set at and can be adjusted down to 8oz.

If it wasn't for the wind, I bet you'd be shooting 1/2 MOA, Tarzan ! 2.5 lbs sounds about right for a precision rifle trigger .....8 oz. though !!!..... EEK, no thanks !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    BOOM .... its a beauty (for a photographer) ! :wwub: It has (20) individual lens elements, and weighs over 4 pounds !

1462990676_IMG_628004.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom