The CZickness XXX: As in life, the twenties are just a blur...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That's why I specified a GOOD leaf blower.:) Mine has no problems with wet matted half rotted packed leaves.

What do you have? Just moved into a new to me home that has more mature trees than I have had before. Combined with it being a ranch vs previous was 2 story, I am having to deal with more leaves than in the past.

Previous owner did install leaf guard type of grating type of thing (that I can attest tears up hands quite well when manipulating it to clean out gutters) on many of the gutters, but not all.

I borrowed a friends leaf blower (I think it was a Milwaukee brand and was a rechargeable battery model) and it seemed to have really good power. There are areas of the house with gutters beyond what I can reach with my 6' ladder, and don't really want to use my extension ladder while carrying up a blower, so I may also look into the extension tools.

Last edited:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Wow..... it must have a small-block Chevy engine ! :D

If the Stihl BG86C won't get it, the BR600 backpack blower will. They were both top of the line when I got them but bigger model are available now.

I used the backpack blower to clear the 600' driveway once of 6" of dry fluffy snow. The UPS driver asked what I used because it was down to bare gravel.:laugh:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If the Stihl BG86C won't get it, the BR600 backpack blower will. They were both top of the line when I got them but bigger model are available now.

I used the backpack blower to clear the 600' driveway once of 6" of dry fluffy snow. The UPS driver asked what I used because it was down to bare gravel.:laugh:

You used a flamethrower, duh. Isn’t that how everyone clears their driveway?

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    It is good to work into these types of projects slowly. Get pa plan together, make sure you have all your tools ready, and an adult beverage. Takes real planning
    Are all Canadians as wise as you? I will make a plan to have a beverage tonight and change them out. The funny thing is that last night when I thought about changing them I did NOT plan on having a drink. I almost messed up big-time!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just a heads up for some of you guys who are G**ck fans too. Im going to sell a G19 gen5 MOS for 480. Id rather someone here that I like get it. No pressure just wanted to mention it before I list it later. It wont last long at that price either way

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Wow! $1375 for a Caspian frame with an old Colt commercial slide on it. Two guys both wanted that 1911 way more than I did.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Finish cleaning my new-to-me P10f, maybe mount the RMR on it, nap and help the high school student I'm a mentor to upholster a large ottoman (chewed up by their dogs) as a small part of his senior project are all on the agenda today.

Interested to hear what you think about the P10f once you have the RMR mounted and get a chance to shoot it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom