Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I just spent 3 rum-n-cokes getting caught up, 17 pages @ 40 posts per page, from 2 days ago!!!

Our carpet work is all done, all 3 bedrooms are back together. Daughter got a new bed today, I got a better layout for my man cave and the wife is extremely happy with all of it.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I just spent 3 rum-n-cokes getting caught up, 17 pages @ 40 posts per page, from 2 days ago!!!

Our carpet work is all done, all 3 bedrooms are back together. Daughter got a new bed today, I got a better layout for my man cave and the wife is extremely happy with all of it.
    Awesome in all accounts!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

You sir, are winning. :rockwoot:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Hey. Do me a favor. Don’t mention that gun rug around H45. He thinks it’s his.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes....winning...the happy wife this for sure.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Looking good Ben! Hope I'm not opening up a can of worms, but is that a stainless guide rod? I swear I've read where those are fine to put in our steel-framed CZs, but they don't play well with alloy frames. Someone please correct me if my intel is bad. I've stuck with the plastic guide rods on the PCR and P-01 on purpose because of this.

I've read the same thing but I haven't read about or seen any photos of worn slides due to the guide rod.

The steel slide rides along the SS guide rod which is relatively stationary against the aluminum frame so I'm not seeing a problem as long as the guide rod doesn't have a surface finish similar to sandpaper.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Does anybody have a Suomi in here. 6 years ago they couldn't give those heavy bastards away. Now, the parts kits are more than a complete gun used to cost, and a complete gun is over a grand on average. Wow!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Since I saw a few BCM's, here's mine to go along. It's wearing a Burris RT-6 1-6x24 optic in a Bobro mount.

attachment.php

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I had to look that one up.
    I came close to buying one a couple times years ago. You could buy them for about $250. The 36 round mags were cheap, the drums were fairly cheap, and they shoot 9mm. The biggest problem with them is they weigh about 12 pounds. Cool old WWII subgun, but damn, the price of them has gone through the roof since TNW quit making them. Sometimes we need a crystal ball.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom