Not open for further replies.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My first meet up with the CZers was at Union Jacks last year to do some transactions for TD's friend that was sick, the misses came along as well. I had met gmcttr right before that to take some stuff up, and RR right after to bring some goodies back.

It was all downhill from there....:laugh: I kid, I kid. I'm genuinely happy I stumbled in here.

The only PM I got from CM was if I wanted to buy his SP-01 Shadow.:):

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Dude, get out that door faster - I am right behind you.

"Why Ike, whatever do you mean?"

Been a busy day in here. While you boys are grabarsen' I did a thing....so now I have questions for the learn-ed amongst us.

Recommend me a mag base pad for 12rd P10s. Would like to pick up 2 mag ext's and optic plate for the P10s O.R. I pick up Tuesday! (pics then)

In my defense I had an extra Swampfox Liberty about and it needed a home. This is where I'm at, so any advice appreciated. (Not necessarily ordering from Bens, a bit salty IMO, but this is what I NEED)

Edit: I don't know how I got here. I stayed because it smells nice.

Screenshot_20220217-123036-275.png

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Anyone need a minivan? Apparently the neighbor thought it was a good idea to park in our driveway last night. Meanwhile the street where it normally is parked is wide open as well as the other half of their driveway… So I’ve got a minivan for sale now. Possession is 9/10ths of the law or something like that right? No trespassing signs posted…
    What the hell is wrong with people.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Anyone need a minivan? Apparently the neighbor thought it was a good idea to park in our driveway last night. Meanwhile the street where it normally is parked is wide open as well as the other half of their driveway… So I’ve got a minivan for sale now. Possession is 9/10ths of the law or something like that right? No trespassing signs posted…
    I would have it towed.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    What the hell is wrong with people.
    My thoughts, ok maybe there was an emergency. Not a problem, but move the damn vehicle before it could be a problem for the person who’s property you’re parking on… wife says it’s still sitting there right now… snow flying soon, it better be moved or it will get moved. Lol

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    My first meet up with the CZers was at Union Jacks last year to do some transactions for TD's friend that was sick, the misses came along as well. I had met gmcttr right before that to take some stuff up, and RR right after to bring some goodies back.

It was all downhill from there....:laugh: I kid, I kid. I'm genuinely happy I stumbled in here.

The only PM I got from CM was if I wanted to buy his SP-01 Shadow.:):
    I met you and your lady there that time..

Good times.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I also like these:

I got a couple of plastic ones and 2 of the Hyve. They both bite my finger with the sharp edge (it could also be the sharp edge of the frame itself).

Also the hyve did not come with directions and it's set screw can be turned in too far, which I did and of course the hex head stripped so it's worthless now (my fault I suppose?).

The Henning +2 appears to have the biting edge rounded a bit and I have two on order to try. Benp has a Henning as well.

I slightly rounded one of the stock plastic base's biting edge and the base of the frame last night and took 2 basement shots and it seems considerably better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom