Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    The first get together Henri and I attended was at Union Jacks. Guess who we sat with……..Rusty and TD….we did survive….:nailbite:
    That was a good time, we should do that again sometime. It was the first time I met alot of you besides CM. I sat next Tdogg too, I enjoyed the convo we had. I was sitting between CM and Tdogg, thank God I was thinner back then :stickpoke::):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man that got me thinking. We are coming up on 9 years? This band has been together? I joined the forum in 2012, it must have been 2013 maybe 2014 when this band got together. I had bought my old P-09 and that’s what got me started here.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That was a good time, we should do that again sometime. It was the first time I met alot of you besides CM. I sat next Tdogg too, I enjoyed the convo we had. I was sitting between CM and Tdogg, thank God I was thinner back then :stickpoke::):
    ChrisK was referring to another time, long before you were part of the group.

But yes, our meetup was very good as well.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Man that got me thinking. We are coming up on 9 years? This band has been together? I joined the forum in 2012, it must have been 2013 maybe 2014 when this band got together. I had bought my old P-09 and that’s what got me started here.
    7 years sounds about right I think. I bought my old GP100 the day I turned 21 and I had it at the first shoot. I musta been 22.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    I'm a relative newcomer to the CZickness thread. My first post got me a PM from the mouse about my poor chance for survival in here. In essence, I replied 'bring it' and have been excepted (or at least tolerated) since then.
    My 4th? Post got me a PM from mouse that lead to a short exchange followed by a couple year hiatus lol. Ive since toned myself down and just avoided stupid people in general lol. My ignore list has more than 1 on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom