• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Anyone need a minivan? Apparently the neighbor thought it was a good idea to park in our driveway last night. Meanwhile the street where it normally is parked is wide open as well as the other half of their driveway… So I’ve got a minivan for sale now. Possession is 9/10ths of the law or something like that right? No trespassing signs posted…

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Anyone need a minivan? Apparently the neighbor thought it was a good idea to park in our driveway last night. Meanwhile the street where it normally is parked is wide open as well as the other half of their driveway… So I’ve got a minivan for sale now. Possession is 9/10ths of the law or something like that right? No trespassing signs posted…
    Got a tractor?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

His drug dealer was probably due to pay him a visit to collect cash and he wanted them to go to your house instead of his

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Sounds like a candidate for a makeover. Mystery Machine or Shaggin' Wagon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom