• ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm starting to think that you do know SWMBO

And come on man, we know I'm only absolutely wrong when it comes to HOA'S and property taxes...
    Dude like yo I am not hip to the lingo yo.
    All I get is 'she who must be obeyed' and I'm just not seeing the connection.
    I don't get it.
    Oh no, am I turning into an A&P guy?!?

chadm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    Indy West Side
    I’m a noob. I own that.

But I came to this site because I thought I would be in good company. I’ve found that I’m, in many cases, nowhere near like minded gun owners.

Myself included, I’ve seen gun snobs of all types denigrating those that don’t fit into their niche.

A lot of 2A supporters only own one, two, three, firearms. Not because they don’t or can’t own more. But because that’s all that fit into there lifestyle or budget.

I’m at a stage of life that allows me to do whatever I want, I see the new guy’s-gal’s come on board and ask a question or make a comment and are immediately shot down because they don’t have or shoot the latest and greatest gold plated masterpiece. I accept that I may have done this myself in the past, but I can’t remember when. I know I have joined in a good natured ribbing more than once. But only joking around.

We, all of us, need every 2A supporter we can get. Please let’s not chase them off by telling them what they are doing isn’t good enough. Let’s support them and especially support them in teaching there children, grandchildren, neighbors, and non gun owning friends.

Flame Away!!!

RANT OVER
    I love this and totally agree. The Internet creates so many “experts” and “thought leaders”, since no one is held accountable for anything they say. I think we should be more accommodating of new people and repeat questions.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I love this and totally agree. The Internet creates so many “experts” and “thought leaders”, since no one is held accountable for anything they say. I think we should be more accommodating of new people and repeat questions.
    Thanks.

Just speaking for myself, I generally like my “experts” to have some kind of credentials in there field. And as for “thought leaders”, I tend to view them as “I thought I was a leader”. That kind requires followers that allow themselves to be led. I’ve never been a good sheep.

Top Bottom