Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I got a couple of plastic ones and 2 of the Hyve. They both bite my finger with the sharp edge (it could also be the sharp edge of the frame itself).

Also the hyve did not come with directions and it's set screw can be turned in too far, which I did and of course the hex head stripped so it's worthless now (my fault I suppose?).

The Henning +2 appears to have the biting edge rounded a bit and I have two on order to try. Benp has a Henning as well.

I slightly rounded one of the stock plastic base's biting edge and the base of the frame last night and took 2 basement shots and it seems considerably better.
    Good looking. More input needed. Went ahead and got my optic plate from midway. That spare Swampfox rmr laying about will be used for now.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah, that was the only one I can think of too. It would be great if they could make good spinoffs, but so far there's just that one. LOL
    Frasier was a spin off from Cheers. Young Sheldon was a prequel of sorts to Big Bang Theory. Laverne and Shirley was a spinoff of Happy Days. The Jeffersons was a spin off from All in the Family... And so on and so on.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What’s everyone’s opinion on EGW’s RMR mounting plate using the rear sight cut for mounting? It would be used on a P10C.
    Never tried it.
    I do have a tan trijicon RMR07 I will hook someone in here up with a good deal on though. (350) with the case. Just mentioning it. One of the crew in here. Not just someone who's stalking the page

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom