mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Way back when I was younger I went to a place that had nitrous and it is helpful! I forgot all about that!
    I was trying to decide if you were a patient where I work. We had a couple of those situations this week.

They know if I sit in that chair, they just put the nitrous on me and leave it there for the entire appointment. I fell asleep during my last crown appointment.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I may have to test Leadeye's theory...not sure how it would work in my suburban but I might get home faster. Vrooommm

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    So .... I started out wanting a long-barrel (20") AR10 last year, and purchased a fancy nitrided BCG, the fancy Magpul stock, etc.. But, the Bergara came along, and I decided that it made more sense to have a bolt gun for our Gala Event competitions.

However, I'd already come too far with the .308 AR10 to turn back. So finally, it came to total fruition today. It obviously needs an optic, and I have a 1-8X Vortex StrikeEagle that should be perfect. Hence, a 300 yard thumper is born !

(left-click photo to enlarge)
    i-JxLWqf6-XL.jpg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So .... I started out wanting a long-barrel (20") AR10 last year, and purchased a fancy nitrided BCG, the fancy Magpul stock, etc.. But, the Bergara came along, and I decided that it made more sense to have a bolt gun for our Gala Event competitions.

However, I'd already come too far with the .308 AR10 to turn back. So finally, it came to total fruition today. It obviously needs an optic, and I have a 1-8X Vortex StrikeEagle that should be perfect. Hence, a 300 yard thumper is born !

(right-click photo to enlarge)
    i-JxLWqf6-XL.jpg

She’s a beaut Clark

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

(right-click photo to enlarge)
    i-JxLWqf6-XL.jpg
    Wow!!!

:cool: :thumbsup:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, folks.

Congrats on the CZ parts, Bandit. And on the AR-10 to you, MM!

Any insights into 7" or 9" handguard for a 300 BO (16" barrel pistol length gas system as most/all are)? It'll just be for woods for the time being. I'll worry about the SBR route and tax stamps for HD after leaving Purdue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom