• Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Shingles shot update - 24 hours.

Some soreness in my arm but no other symptoms.

Calling that a win.

Morning all! Got up extra early to get some work done and maybe make a road trip to a place near the speedway.
    My wife got her first Shingles shot yesterday, along with a tetanus and a flu shot. She was a little queasy yesterday, but said better today with just a couple of sore arms as they hit both due to the number of shots.

I got my Shingles shots about this time last year. Don't recall any issues but sore arm either. Like you, I want no part of getting Shingles if I can help it.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Good morning, everyone.

I got 10.5 hours Of sleep

Obviously needed that, feel good that is until the deep coughing starts.

Have a Fabby day, peeps.
    You recommended that LaRue A-peg grip, right?

I am thinking to order a rail from them:
    (Also, there are literally hundreds of rail options. How in the world do we pick?)

Good morning, everyone. Just finished my :coffee:. Glad to see some folks avoiding shingles.

Frosted Flakes.
    Frosted Flakes are a favorite nostalgia cereal for me. I've also grown to really like the "Vitality" flaked cereal from Aldi with dried strawberries in it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You recommended that LaRue A-peg grip, right?

I am thinking to order a rail from them:
    (Also, there are literally hundreds of rail options. How in the world do we pick?)

Good morning, everyone. Just finished my :coffee:. Glad to see some folks avoiding shingles.

Frosted Flakes are a favorite nostalgia cereal for me. I've also grown to really like the "Vitality" flaked cereal from Aldi with dried strawberries in it.
    Every couple of years I buy a box of lucky charms and the immediately regret it after eating them. That's my nostalgia cereal

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I've hated Lucky Charms since childhood. Awful stuff.
    Now Frosted Flakes, I've eaten a boatload. Even a couple bowls with lemonade while camping.
    I've grown to be picky about frosted flakes. When I visit my fiance in India I get them frosted with real honey. It's a little more subtle than the sugar coated ones. It's a really tasty snack. It'd probably go well with some nice lemonade as well.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all!
    I had a dental appointment yesterday that was supposed to take one hour, but lasted 2.5 hours. As the numbness started wearing off I could feel the pain kicking in, so after helping the kids get in bed I took an ibuprofen. I thought "I don't need two" but within 30 minutes I got another one. Before the 4 hours were up I wanting 2 more, but had to wait. I had some stronger stuff that I had to break out, but the headache was just massive. I slept on a heating pad, which helped a small amount. This morning the meds are helping a great deal and the headache is gone.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Morning all!
    I had a dental appointment yesterday that was supposed to take one hour, but lasted 2.5 hours. As the numbness started wearing off I could feel the pain kicking in, so after helping the kids get in bed I took an ibuprofen. I thought "I don't need two" but within 30 minutes I got another one. Before the 4 hours were up I wanting 2 more, but had to wait. I had some stronger stuff that I had to break out, but the headache was just massive. I slept on a heating pad, which helped a small amount. This morning the meds are helping a great deal and the headache is gone.
    Weren't you just getting over Covid?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning all!

I don't want to hear this. I have a cracked tooth to get extracted tomorrow and a bone graft.

Nope. Not gonna read your post. Nope

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I don't want to hear this. I have a cracked tooth to get extracted tomorrow and a bone graft.

Nope. Not gonna read your post. Nope
    Sorry to hear this! I was wondering if they were going to suggest extracting mine, but that wasn't the case. We are giving it a couple of weeks to see if sealing it up is going to fix it or if it is going to need a root canal. Either way I'll be getting a crown on it so that I'll not have problems with it in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom