Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sorry to hear this! I was wondering if they were going to suggest extracting mine, but that wasn't the case. We are giving it a couple of weeks to see if sealing it up is going to fix it or if it is going to need a root canal. Either way I'll be getting a crown on it so that I'll not have problems with it in the future.
    I'm sad for you, Ben. Dental work is never any fun !

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    And, unfortunately, having a crown is no guarantee that you'll have no trouble in the future.
    Indeed! Ugh!
    As they were working on me I was sitting there so very thankful to be numb and thinking about "the good old days" and how thankful I am for advancement. I was also thinking about people going into space on long trips and having no dentist there to help if they have an issue along the way. I had a long time to think about a lot of things.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    They still make those marshmallows in Kendallville?
    If its a Kraft cereal yes, other brands no. They also make the ones in bags that youd make smores out of (among other Kraft-Heinz products). The factory started out here in Ligonier (20 minutes straight west on kville). When they expanded to Kville my dad worked in the warehouse as a second job. Ligoniers yearly festival is the marshmallow festival and its goin on this weekend.
    Oh, I have no idea where that even is.
    Its where my groceries come from lol. Also where lots of drugs get done.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'll have to look. Been a couple decades. They're sitting on a Weaver T-10 adapter (dovetail to Weaver) to get more eye relief. Probably Burris or Warne Weaver-style rings. I do try to stay as low as possible.

Thanks for the tip. Should have everything i need next week. Base, rings, hammer extension, and sling. (I found the vintage uncle Mike's, hope I win the auction!)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Indeed! Ugh!
    As they were working on me I was sitting there so very thankful to be numb and thinking about "the good old days" and how thankful I am for advancement. I was also thinking about people going into space on long trips and having no dentist there to help if they have an issue along the way. I had a long time to think about a lot of things.
    You need to ask for nitrous. It is quite relaxing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom