Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I can bring along the CCO, A2 Commander, A2 full size and a bronze Heritage to make it a 1911 heavy CZ shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I love the looks of the A2 Commander... the proportions are perfect IMHO. I looked pretty hard at the new Vigil Commander before going with the ECO. Bring 'em all I say!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    That is one sweet looking gun Hopper and like several others have said I like the grips.
    Thanks RK. I do like the way they feel. Just field stripped it to give it a quick inspection and thorough lubing. I'm not crazy about using a paper clip to take down a pistol, but it's actually quite easy. And thanks to being over cautious with a couple strips of thick electrical tape under the slide stop port, NO idiot mark, woot! Hopefully I won't ever do that again, and still remember the sick feeling I got in my stomach when I put a partial idiot mark on my old V-Bob. That one hurt to the core, and all because I was too anxious, in too much of a hurry. Lesson hopefully learned.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just signed up for Prime membership at Target Sports USA.
    Placed an order for some of the Fed Alum case 9mm that WTB says he's been having good luck with.
    And some Fed 147gr HST's.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I need someone who knows something about old cars to help me sell one or two. 57 chevys. 2door and 4 door Belair. I'm gonna have to pay to store these somewhere if I dont sell them. I can keep one. I know nothing about cars or value or maintenance.
    I'm keeping 2 others. I'll pay to store those. But I should probably have them looked at. Any recommendations of shops or mechanics for old muscle cars?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need someone who knows something about old cars to help me sell one or two. 57 chevys. 2door and 4 door Belair. I'm gonna have to pay to store these somewhere if I dont sell them. I can keep one. I know nothing about cars or value or maintenance.
    I'm keeping 2 others. I'll pay to store those. But I should probably have them looked at. Any recommendations of shops or mechanics for old muscle cars?

Call me. These are in my wheel house. I will need to look at them of course and possibly steer you in a direction.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Time I have. Physical ability not so much. So if it takes too much of that I will be limited but the kids can polish chrome. It never hurt me :):

Exactly. If you have one that runs reliably and is easy on the eyes just making the shows are a blast. There are a lot more of them than you know. Once in that loop the info comes easy.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Exactly. If you have one that runs reliably and is easy on the eyes just making the shows are a blast. There are a lot more of them than you know. Once in that loop the info comes easy.
    2 of them are show quality. The 2 57's need restored. I'll have to have it done on the one I keep unless it's going to be stupid expensive. In that case I'll sell them both

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom