• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I did notice that shipping has taken longer ever since I joined the Prime Ammo membership. I've read they are victims of their own success and it's good to hear they're taking steps to resolve the issues.

I joined last October and it’s been relatively consistent for me until this order. It has been order placed and processed generally the same day, shipped in the 2-3 days claimed in the email and 2 days later I have it. So typically about a week, if I ordered on Monday it would arrive between Friday and Monday.

This last order started out the same and then went sideways. I’ll plan my next order more accordingly to this one and this becomes the new normal, I’ll stop and reconsider the membership when mine is up.

I did get my “gift/mystery” order last month from them. A box (100ct) of MiniMags and 25 G2 9mms.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm trying to factor the shipping and transfer in to my max bid. It would be dumb of me to have a total of $450+ if you got one new for $465.

I should have provided a bit more info but have been distracted by yesterdays massive denial from our health insurance company....

I bought one from Peak Firearms. According to my LGS, the price I paid was below his cost and I buy enough guns/ammo from him that he usually waives the transfer fee.

See post # 4013 for my experience with Peak Firearms.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry to hear about the sleep issues last night WTB. I may have gotten some of your sleep by mistake. Slept a full 9.5 hours last night. It's good to still be off work, but that ends on Monday.

I put an order in for the Fed aluminum cased stuff too. I just got a label notice last night after two day's. The label generation notice had a disclaimer stating that orders are leaving slower than normal. We will see how long it takes to actually get here.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Did you guys see the video over on the CZ site where a couple of guys ran 10,040 rounds through a CZ P10C. I think that they ran out of ammo before they could get it to fail.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think I remember that on Youtube. They ran it hard too. Mag after mag.

What is the status of yours?

Mine is still waiting in the queue at CZ. Each week they send me an email to let me know they have not worked on it yet.

They did run that one pretty hard in the video. If I recall every two or 300 rounds they would dip it in a stream full of muddy water to cool it off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Mine is still waiting in the queue at CZ. Each week they send me an email to let me know they have not worked on it yet.

They did run that one pretty hard in the video. If I recall every two or 300 rounds they would dip it in a stream full of muddy water to cool it off

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep. That is the one. I watched it before I bought one off an fellow CZer. (yes, H-45 it was more than $399.99) Actually, I think I spent more than double his asking price too.

At least, you are getting notifications. I thought it was kinda funny when the holster maker sent me an email that basically said we haven't started but we will get to it sometime sooner or later. I guess its nice to know you are at least in a stack.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Folding stock adapter for the 300 blackout pistol should arrive today. Need to get that installed and head to the range. Still have not had a chance to shoot it yet.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    So WT how much is the Prime Ammo memrbership?

$95/year when I bought in.

Between the 8% discount and the free shipping on non-bulk orders (I order a lot of rinfire ammo and like to try different brands), I’ve saved roughly $160. So a net savings of $55 and I’ve got 3 months still to go.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    $95/year when I bought in.

Between the 8% discount and the free shipping on non-bulk orders (I order a lot of rinfire ammo and like to try different brands), I’ve saved roughly $160. So a net savings of $55 and I’ve got 3 months still to go.

Thanks for the info. If you use it that isn't a bad deal at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom