Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There are a couple I'd like to make but there is nothing in the budget right now.
    I don't have much of a budget currently. I mainly used 2 Acogs and my old 308 as trade at my local shop to get everything I have recently. It's worked well and reduced the amount of money from wallet to a minimum. Wife likes this too, because she sees this as money invested in guns and staying that way, instead of using house repair money towards guns.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    As much as I lust after a Shadow 2, I really doubt I'll ever get one. I plan on doing a few things to the 75 Omega over time, not sure that I'll fully upgrade it, but I might once I get all my bases covered with other things, especially when winter comes around and boredom sets in. While it's nice to buy something that's ready to go out of the box, it's also nice to have a project to work at a little at a time too.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    No more new big purchases for me for a while. New Coolhand G10 grips for the RAMI BD should arrive early next week, and actually with the addition of the ECO, I'm still not completely sure where the RAMI stands in my noodle-headed strategy.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    There are a couple I'd like to make but there is nothing in the budget right now.

I’m in a holding pattern until bonuses come out in a couple of months, which is theoretically earmarked for two P-07s, holsters and training for the wife and I. This is the logical use and I’m fighting the temptation of another toy instead.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    No more new big purchases for me for a while. New Coolhand G10 grips for the RAMI BD should arrive early next week, and actually with the addition of the ECO, I'm still not completely sure where the RAMI stands in my noodle-headed strategy.

What version of the grips did you go with for the Rami?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    What version of the grips did you go with for the Rami?
    Let's see if this works. I choose the OD/black coloring option, and these come with new grip screws/o-rings:

61kU9SwnFEL._SL1000_.jpg

Here is the link I used: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072V567V1/ref=twister_B072V58ZLG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Speaking of the Rami.

I am going to sell my stock one (will come in original box as shipped when new). It’s a low mile 2017.

Price is fair. PM if interested. Don’t have time to mess with a classified ad right now but if someone in here is interested.

Would consider a trade for a DW Valor. :-)

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :):
    Im sure you meant 87,000 rounds of ball and 87k rounds of HP too right? :dunno:
    ;)
    Yes. Does that get me anything in reward? Maybe a cool patch? I can make up more stuff if that helps.

I once shot the balls off a Vietcong from 1157 yards with my M9 while flying my B2 Bomber pantsless during Operation Desert Storm and had Shania Twain playing on the radio while getting a back rub from Kate Beckinsale.

(Am I doing this right?)

:laugh:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    WTB - man you've had a time of it, this hasn't been your week! Glad the Mrs is alright, but it sounds like the tacos + beer won last night's match. Ugh!

TT - wow, would I love to see pics of your whips, especially the '57 2-door. I've always thought the '55 - '57 had some of the most timeless and handsome lines of just about anything GM ever put out, and represents such a nostalgic, optimistic time in our country after WWII.
    Thanks. I will post a couple soon. These were all passed down to me so I grew up with them. Yep classic Americana to me too and represent a large time frame of good success after WWII.
    57-72. I've been putting off messing with these for a while but now the time has come to move them and sell what must be sold (i was told this was ok to do) and keep what I'm going to keep. I'm not a car guy. I love cars, I love to drive them, but I'm not the guy that's going to be able to sink tons of money into restoration of the 2. They will become projects that never get finished and they deserve to be on the road again. One really isnt that bad off honestly. I dont even know what any of them is worth. I've tried to look online for an idea but there are so many factors. It's a hobby I know nothing about. Anyways coming up this month I'll get some pics for you.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes. Does that get me anything in reward? Maybe a cool patch? I can make up more stuff if that helps.

I once shot the balls off a Vietcong from 1157 yards with my M9 while flying my B2 Bomber pantsless during Operation Desert Storm and had Shania Twain playing on the radio while getting a back rub from Kate Beckinsale.

(Am I doing this right?)

:laugh:
    LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend