Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Tom.... just returned from the cabin, and read about your wife's auto accident. So sorry to hear, but I'm glad that she's uninjured.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Dry firing my P-07 makes me happy in an oddly satisfying way. I suspect part of it is not having to rack the slide to reset the trigger like on a striker gun.

In this I find it pleasing to have all the mechanical mechanism's act in unison with authority. This is not what you get with any striker fired offering I have held. The mushy action just is not pleasing to me. No knock on you G**** guys as I see the reasoning you guys run them

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    In this I find it pleasing to have all the mechanical mechanism's act in unison with authority. This is not what you get with any striker fired offering I have held. The mushy action just is not pleasing to me. No knock on you G**** guys as I see the reasoning you guys run them

Just wait till you get those wheel guns back from the Boss. Your opinion will be reinforced. Again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    There are striker fired other than G**** you know. Damn 1911 snob. Jeez, you people are so hard to get along with in here. I'm offended by your hurtful statement. I need my safe space. :):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I am pretty excited about those guns. One has to admit that for overall appearances a well turned out wheel gun is in the top 3 for me.

My best guns don't compare to your worst guns but the nicest triggers I have are still S&W wide triggers revolvers shooting in single action.

Received a notification from Wright Leather that my P365 and RAMI holsters should be here in 3-4 weeks or sooner (unless "production delays impact estimated timeframes"). Oh well...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My best guns don't compare to your worst guns but the nicest triggers I have are still S&W wide triggers revolvers shooting in single action.

Received a notification from Wright Leather that my P365 and RAMI holsters should be here in 3-4 weeks or sooner (unless "production delays impact estimated timeframes"). Oh well...

We can fix some of that for you...:):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    We can fix some of that for you...:):

Yea....we are going to do that after I get past some med bills and college tuition.

You all have turned me into a trigger snob. My "that's good enough for a pistol; hand me a rifle" days are behind me. Now, it's "I don't care if I can't see the sights on a pistol, did you feel that trigger??!!".

Heck, I even did my best to work two striker fired M&P down under three pounds.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Lol funny in here this morning.
    My sleeping pattern is screwed again. Hon, I'm not sure on those POF 6.5cm guns. That sucks if they are having or had issues. I hope they get that worked out. That 6.5cm round is far superior to the. 308 round. There are some really nice 6.5cm bolt action rifles out there that will surprise even a bad shooter. Tikka would be the first budget choice I'd go with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom