The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Same to all. I have been so good about clearing out some space in the safe, was telling myself nothing new for a while, then Allen puts that 10mm commander up in the classifieds. Me wants, bad.

I’ve clicked on that ad twice already this morning! My recent spending spree precludes it’s purchase. I’ll will continue to repeat that to myself.

Hope everyone enjoys Memorial Day with rememberance.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Same to all. I have been so good about clearing out some space in the safe, was telling myself nothing new for a while, then Allen puts that 10mm commander up in the classifieds. Me wants, bad.

I guess I'm lucky right now as I really don't have anything I'm lusting after. I have plenty of nice things that I enjoy and I am focusing right now on training, more than acquiring more stuff. The only thing I'm even tempted with right now is picking up one of the S&W Victory 22 Target models when they come out and/or adding the TK trigger to one of my current Victory 22's.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I guess I'm lucky right now as I really don't have anything I'm lusting after. I have plenty of nice things that I enjoy and I am focusing right now on training, more than acquiring more stuff. The only thing I'm even tempted with right now is picking up one of the S&W Victory 22 Target models when they come out and/or adding the TK trigger to one of my current Victory 22's.

I don't need anything. I don't really need any new mouths to feed. My safe is already full of nice guns that aren't getting shot enough. But when something catches my eye, sometimes it's hard to say no.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I don't need anything. I don't really need any new mouths to feed. My safe is already full of nice guns that aren't getting shot enough. But when something catches my eye, sometimes it's hard to say no.

I feel your pain. That Commander is calling my name but still got an $800 rifle project on my brain. I'm refusing to use credit for toys these days so here I sit. Don't have anything in the safe that I really want gone. Couple of 10/22's and an Izhmash 7-2 that I don't have any pics of could go and would prolly cover the rifle project. They're 2 hours away at the hacienda so no pics today either.
    But that Allen Moore special is sure a fine example of the gunsmith's art.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That commander is the one I was posting about. Allen is spinning up the mill over 2 of my current projects right now. Is I would have left the custom 10 mm as a single stack I would well have the funds to own this one and man it is a seriously sweet 1911 peoples. Seriously.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    That commander is the one I was posting about. Allen is spinning up the mill over 2 of my current projects right now. Is I would have left the custom 10 mm as a single stack I would well have the funds to own this one and man it is a seriously sweet 1911 peoples. Seriously.

Now I'm certain my wife, kids, and CM want me to have it. I'm not sure I need it, but so far I'm getting out voted.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a deal working on the M1-A Socom in the classies. Picking it up this morning.
    Allen and I have discussed the commander and I have resisted. But alas I am spread as thin as wax paper right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    First rule of the INGO support group: If there is something you want but can't afford/don't want to sleep on the couch, if you talk one of your friends into buying it, you don't spend any of your own money and you may still get to shoot it.

Smart man (yes evil) but very very smart man

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Howdy. First time in here. I did a cursory search and didn't see anything so I apologize if it has been covered already.

Does anyone, anywhere sell a quality AIWB holster for the Shadow 2? At this point, I don't care if it's leather or kydex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom