The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    That's a whole lotta gun to carry AIWB. JM Custom Kydex makes one.

Yeah. I know. Can't be worse than a G34.

Thanks for the tip. I'll take a look.

ADDED: JM Custom looks perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Let's hope they actually make it now. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Hope it works out for you. I have never owned any of their holsters. Just googled it and they came up.

If you don't mind my asking, what were your search terms and which search engine did you use? I did a search the last two nights and JM Custom didn't come up.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Man-O-man .... I just took a look at the 10mm for sale by Allen M.. It's truly a thing of beauty.
    I'm sure that it's probably worth the $'s, but that's just WAY out of my price range.

I know that almost 50 years have passed, but when I think about $2400 (for the pistol), I compare it to this '65 Corvette that I bought in 1971 ...... and payed less for !
    Ya, ya, I know .... I'm made of the old stuff. And yes, that dorky looking guy with hair is me !
    Just sharing a little bit of MM history with my CZ buds. :)

i-T9vV25Z-L.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I know that almost 50 years have passed, but when I think about $2400 (for the pistol), I compare it to this '65 Corvette that I bought in 1971 ...... and payed less for !
    Ya, ya, I know .... I'm made of the old stuff. And yes, that dorky looking guy with hair is me !
    Wow, that is COOL. And the color is right! What's that book called... "All Corvettes are Red", IIRC? It looks like in your case, youth was NOT wasted on the young!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wow, that is COOL. And the color is right! What's that book called... "All Corvettes are Red", IIRC? It looks like in your case, youth was NOT wasted on the young!

In my youth, my nickname was 'Wild Mike' ..... and I earned that title ! :D
    Thanks for commenting.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man-O-man .... I just took a look at the 10mm for sale by Allen M.. It's truly a thing of beauty.
    I'm sure that it's probably worth the $'s, but that's just WAY out of my price range.

i-T9vV25Z-L.jpg

That's a sweet little ride MM :rockwoot:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Oh, and just yesterday I took a photo of my model 27. In the last quarter-century that I've owned it, I've only shot about 75 rounds through it. Every round made me smile !
    I've made it my mission to keep it looking pristine .... and NO, it's not for sale. :)

Like me, it's made of the old stuff !

i-NjxwmB5-XL.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks, Tom. It was sweet ! It had a 327 .... but with the solid lifters. I'm thinking it put out 360 HP, but my memory could be wrong. It was light, and it was fast !

My 67 was equipped with the 350 HP solid cam offering. But thanks to the 1st "*****"...oh, I mean the 1st "X" I have no pics from that time in my life.

Nice ride MM. Very nice indeed.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

i-T9vV25Z-L.jpg

Very nice! I'm sure you have some great memories of that thing. And with respect to current value for that car, I'm sure you're like the rest of us when we think "if I only knew then what I know now."

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My 67 was equipped with the 350 HP solid cam offering. But thanks to the 1st "*****"...oh, I mean the 1st "X" I have no pics from that time in my life.

Nice ride MM. Very nice indeed.

I should have figured that we were 'vette brothers ! :rockwoot: ("sorry about the "X")

Very nice! I'm sure you have some great memories of that thing. And with respect to current value for that car, I'm sure you're like the rest of us when we think "if I only knew then what I know now."

Oh ya ..... If only I'd known !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

i-T9vV25Z-L.jpg

Now you are talking my language! Back when cars had soul (and metal bumpers).

Not everything changes! What was cool in 1971 is still cool in 2018!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom