88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm going to need to think about tires for my truck either late this year or early next. I want to run snows in the winter, so I'm picking up a spare set of wheels for the old girl and will shod them with a set of Blizzaks. But, it's too early in the season to think Blizzaks.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Got to rent the P10c this morning at Point Blank. Not a bad gun, but I wasn't overly impressed. Trigger was a lot heavier than I'd expected from the reviews, felt like about 6lbs. Slide release and mag release were both so stiff as to be almost unusable. Accuracy was okay, but not phenomenal. Honestly I enjoyed shooting the Canik TP-9 SA V2 more.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    After trying to be good for a while, I've snapped. I'm picking up a Ruger 10/22 from maan on Monday and just ordered a Canik TP-9 sf Elite. Fondled one in the LGS today and was very impressed. For $375 I just have to try it out. If I don't like it, I'm not out that much... ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The P10C experience is both disappointing and comforting WTB. Sad to hear that you didn't like it but happy to hear that I don't need to run out and buy one.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

That sounds like a really good deal. I hope to have a chance to shoot it one of these days.

I'm hoping it'll be in no later than Friday, so if we want to plan to meet for breakfast and then hit the range on Saturday, I'll likely have it with. You can be the second person to shoot it (third counting the guy who shoots the factory target)... ;)

Going to be a long day and I feel like crap. :(

Sorry to hear that BA :(

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Morning all. Woke up early, went for a run, grabbed a quick shower and now relaxing with my coffee. This isn't how every day starts, but it should be!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    If it's for carry I recommend the PCR. CZs best carry gun IMO. The P01 is great I just don't have much use for a rail on a carry gun. YMMV.

True. I have a rail on my M&P but never use it... And yes, it would be for EDC.

As for the difference, the PCR has an LCI and the P01 does not. Can't think of anything else.

That is something at least. Also the PCRs run less...

I already have a clone-ish (C-100) but who can pass on the original with a decocker to boot!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom