Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got back from a quick pre-lunch range trip to MCFG to shoot the P07/40. That was the gun that I had a ton of issues with last fall, but all is now well with it. I think today marked about 300 to 350 rounds since it had any issues. The extra power mag springs and a complete spring refresh on it seemed to be all it needed in the end. With today's range trip, I finally have enough confidence in this one to add it to the carry list. Unfortunately, it's coming at the end of the .40 season for me so it will not see much carry over the summer, but might make it out once in a while. It's really intended for winter carry, but it's a nice shooter, so it might make it out this summer too.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Made it to the Hotel in Chicago. $50 a day to park, but since we are here for a funeral, they waived that. Oh wow, thanks. I feel so special... My Gma would be giving a huge eye roll right now. :):

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Anyone have a set of the factory CZ rubber rami grips laying around? I could use a set for this new rami. Has nice wood grips but I like the rubber ones for carry purposes.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Boy, it's been a while since I've been in here! I've been crazy busy with buying a house, selling a house and all of the general business that generally comes with summers arrival. I didn't really realize how much time I was spending in here until I didn't get on for a couple of weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom