Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks Tweak. I have no right to complain and apologize for whining in this forum. I was just feeling a bit down and lost sight of all that I've been blessed with in life.

A good sound system is crucial to the workings of a good shop. That said, what's everyone listening to lately?

I live in the garage for the most part, and the stereo is always on. I have satellite conection out here, but a tv only comes out for an occasional football game.

stereo stays on country mostly.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Ok, the margarita is helping to turn a crappy day into a better one. I started the day with an eye appointment that was supposed to be a confirmation that my days of getting shots in the eye were coming to an end but instead turned out to be quite the opposite. It turns out that if I go more that 6 weeks without a shot, my eye degrades and I might be looking at a 6 week shot interval with no end in sight (no pun intended). That sucks. That really sucks. That means I'm tethered to a shot in the eye every 6 weeks or I lose the eye. That's a major bummer and really has me down with it at the moment (margarita helps here). It's my dominate eye, so I'm starting to accept that I will just not regain complete sight in that eye and that I should consider letting my collection of MilSurp rifles go. I can't shoot iron sights worth a damn right now and as much as I hoped that would change, I don't think it will.

That sucks Tim :(

A good sound system is crucial to the workings of a good shop. That said, what's everyone listening to lately?

Old Eagles, Kansas, ZZ Top, Bad Company and BTO. The wife made me a couple of awesome mix CD's to listen to in the car and they've been quite calming for me when sitting in crap traffic ;)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    After picking up a few pre-Bs, I now have a strange compulsion to get a new P-01. Can anyone talk me out of this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom