Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What a great weekend this was. Today was almost totally wasted with visiting, cooking out and a good corn hole tournament. That's how a good mother's day should be spent. I made a pitcher of margarita's from scratch and those are quickly becoming my favorite summer drink.

WTB and I both have full size Sig 1911s, but not that particular one for sale. I love mine and IIRC, WTB is happy with his as well. Especially since getting it back from the Sig custom shop. Mine is nice stock but his is at a whole different level. If the one for sale is a custom shop product, it should be pretty nice too.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    What a great weekend this was. Today was almost totally wasted with visiting, cooking out and a good corn hole tournament. That's how a good mother's day should be spent. I made a pitcher of margarita's from scratch and those are quickly becoming my favorite summer drink.

WTB and I both have full size Sig 1911s, but not that particular one for sale. I love mine and IIRC, WTB is happy with his as well. Especially since getting it back from the Sig custom shop. Mine is nice stock but his is at a whole different level. If the one for sale is a custom shop product, it should be pretty nice too.

Thank you for the info. I'll tuck that away for further reference. Still saving up, but I like the look of that one.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

What a great weekend that was. I finally got my '68 project car moved out of the back of the garage and into storage. My garage is now a decent work space instead of a space that had 3 cars squeezed into a two car garage. It's good to have breathing room. The next project I have is to get the '80 X1/9 running and then start the body work on that one. It has a lot of potential, but needs some love first. I think that I have a bad ignition switch but really have not had the chance to do much troubleshooting with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom