THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Haha I thought you did read it and that's why you said that. I had already sent you a pm before this post.

I should have been more clear in my original post about the blue, as the Masada is technically blue, (very dark blue almost black) but I have no intention of getting rid of it, I feel like it's a treasure. Some were wondering if it was that, but no - and you all will be the first to know if that ever has to happen.

Anyway, have a neighbor that shoots some competitions that expressed interest in the competition blue. If he doesn't take it, it can be yours.
    I had 8 pages to catch up on today. I was just responding as I went! I couldn’t believe it when I read on!

I like the Witness Elite Match I got. But a part of me has been second guessing it. I’ve been thinking a 2nd CZ with mag and caliber compatibility would have been a wiser decision. That blue SP-01 definitely caught my attention.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I discovered the blurred-out feature on the photo editing app on my phone and thought I'd have some fun with it at the same time.

In all seriousness, I'm not familiar with NEC and certainly wasn't aware of that specific one you mentioned. It might come as a surprise, but I don't research everything. I already had the mill in place before I saw your post and that's the only area in my garage that was available for a mill. Apologies that I came off a little harsh about it at first, I know you were just trying to look out for me.

Thanks for the compliment on the machining as well. Compared to the drill press, using the mill almost feels like cheating. Kinda like using a hammer to re-shingle a roof versus a nail gun.
    No worries, brother. You're going to be hard pressed to **** me off. There are some that cause me to step away, but the CZickos don't run with that crowd.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Hmmmm ... didn't know that **** is a regulated word on INGO ... reminds me of the old George Carlin bit ... "And **** doesn't even belong on the list, y'know, Man. that's such a friendly sounding word."

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Probably would if not for the location.
    You might want to contact the seller if you're interested in the 686-1 and confirm his location. I suspect it is Houston, IN instead of TX. Under his Avatar, Brownstown is listed which is close to Houston, IN. That would make it an easy run for myself or RR.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    You might want to contact the seller if you're interested in the 686-1 and confirm his location. I suspect it is Houston, IN instead of TX. Under his Avatar, Brownstown is listed which is close to Houston, IN. That would make it an easy run for myself or RR.

^ What he said. ^ Ready to take pants off at a moments notice...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I just recently got my first CZ. 75D compact, with a 5 digit serial number. F13XX. Is it compatible with a cajun trigger job? what can I do with it besides putting on thinner and newer grips, and enjoying the flat shooting awesomeness, if subpar trigger and odd sights?

Yep, first step is to buy the CGW Pro package for your model gun, get the sites you want (I advise going with either TFX Pros or night fision sights), then get in touch with the Wizard and see if he can do the install for you. He will make it awesome, like so:

7DFCQTp.jpg

Morn'n CZickos. I see a nap in my future.

Same here brother. My stepson thought it would be a good idea to start up the dryer at 5:30am when he got home, waking me up after only around 6 hours sleep. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom