THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I'm pretty sure that if a 40 year old felt the regular nagging pains I feel, they would think they were dying and call 911.

Now about the all-black, squared-shape, thing that goes bang? I aquired something with that description, only so I would know how soulless it truly was. Now back to to the magnificent Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka!
    I have two unmentionables, one has sentimental value from and old friend, and one I traded for that was Larry Vickers, used by him in training classes, that has one of the earliest red dots commercially available on it.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    I'm pretty sure that if a 40 year old felt the regular nagging pains I feel, they would think they were dying and call 911.

Now about the all-black, squared-shape, thing that goes bang? I aquired something with that description, only so I would know how soulless it truly was. Now back to to the magnificent Ceskoslovenska Zbrojovka!
    I still have a full-tilt 41mos. Ridiculously effective bowling pin gun.....but dead inside.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Naproxen (alleve) relieves swelling/inflamation type pain better for me than anything else OTC.

Take two if it doesn't work, steal one of the wife's Toradols. That is my strategy.
    Noted. Today has been a good day since I rested after lunch. Was able to do some work on the bathroom and I don’t hurt right now! Baby steps.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Hey now. I've been blown up more than once and shot. I have an excuse to be a baby

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I just recently got my first CZ. 75D compact, with a 5 digit serial number. F13XX. Is it compatible with a cajun trigger job? what can I do with it besides putting on thinner and newer grips, and enjoying the flat shooting awesomeness, if subpar trigger and odd sights?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I have two unmentionables, one has sentimental value from and old friend, and one I traded for that was Larry Vickers, used by him in training classes, that has one of the earliest red dots commercially available on it.
    Very cool...I have been sorta looking for Gen 1 17 but pricing has been an issue for me.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I just recently got my first CZ. 75D compact, with a 5 digit serial number. F13XX. Is it compatible with a cajun trigger job? what can I do with it besides putting on thinner and newer grips, and enjoying the flat shooting awesomeness, if subpar trigger and odd sights?
    Yes, it is, I would recommend the Pro kit from Cajun Gun Works!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom