THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Its his home office paint scheme already. Enough is enough.
    I think a B-Day party, and a black tutu.......maybe a High Point..... Fortay???? It's called mid-life crisis.

I personally think Dr. Spicy Weiner is taking it in stride.... more POWER to him!!!! Just don't run an extension cord out the window, to allow it to cool off before powering space heaters......been there, seen that, now the house has condemned signs on it, and has a demo date for this spring...

T-Dogg's Skunk Works is inspiring!!!! :+1:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Only temporary until I get some Muddy Girl Pink camo paint. I plan on hiding an entire Hi Point collection in plain sight.
    There's a pic, somewhere on the inter web, of a guy that has a G**** hidden in plain sight on the garage peg board. The G***k, is colored yellow and black, in DeWalt's color skeme..... It's truly a Life Cereal, "Where's Waldo??" moment......and the guy has a serious collection of DeWalt battery powered tools!!!
    I know......

:postpics: I'm sure the more savvy members of this CZ
    forum will find this pic, BUT I didn't post it.....because a G**** is involved.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Does the cbd lotion really work? I’m recovering from my 3rd lumbar fusion surgery from 12/22 and my low back is still driving me nuts! Any insight would be most helpful. Thanks.
    In my experience it does help. So far it’s not taking all my pain away, but it did allow me to help Mrs. RH this morning on her side cleaning gig. The pain this go around is much stronger than in the past. There is much stronger stuff on the market, but I didn’t want to go that far. Stuff ain’t cheap. My wife uses it on some of her aches and pains with good success.

For my injury, Tylenol and ibuprofen don’t work at all… Ice helps a ton. Rest of course, always works…

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    In my experience it does help. So far it’s not taking all my pain away, but it did allow me to help Mrs. RH this morning on her side cleaning gig. The pain this go around is much stronger than in the past. There is much stronger stuff on the market, but I didn’t want to go that far. Stuff ain’t cheap. My wife uses it on some of her aches and pains with good success.

For my injury, Tylenol and ibuprofen don’t work at all… Ice helps a ton. Rest of course, always works…
    Naproxen (alleve) relieves swelling/inflamation type pain better for me than anything else OTC.

Take two if it doesn't work, steal one of the wife's Toradols. That is my strategy.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Read it all.

I...................don't get it.

Own a CZ? Nope.
    Want a CZ? Nope.

Wait......unless you count Dan Wesson 1911's.

Got some.
    Want more.
    It's a sickness.......ohhhhhh.
    Maybe I got it.

But I still don't get it.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    Read it all.

I...................don't get it.

Own a CZ? Nope.
    Want a CZ? Nope.

Wait......unless you count Dan Wesson 1911's.

Got some.
    Want more.
    It's a sickness.......ohhhhhh.
    Maybe I got it.

But I still don't get it.
    I got it a long time ago, then I gave it to someone else. I didn't have it for several years. I got it again, and now I have it.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    My wife is on her third back surgery in less than 18 months. Last being a lumbar fusion the same time you had yours.

The issue you have (as I understand it....) with topical creams is that you get less than 1/2" of penetration/absorption/effectiveness - medical professionals may correct my understanding, as needed.

She uses these patches when the soreness gets to be too much. They help some...I think Biofreeze works better on my back/neck issues.

View attachment 262005
    These work well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom