THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Lots of old junk shows up here.;)

View attachment 262133
    but it's NOT junk after it gets LEADEYED!!!!! It is a classic, almost museum quality piece, that the owner graciously tells the rest of this forum; the history of the classic firearm, uses, and other tidbits, that make hanging out in this forum, truly magical!!!! Better than a trip to Disney World!!!!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Purchased more tools this morning, so I'm looking to free up some extra money. Also, I prefer using a bipod and rear squeeze bag for rifle shooting, so this won't see much use from me anymore.

I'll be listing my benchrest setup later today, but wanted to give someone in here a chance at a nice deal first. Some of it is barely used.

- Caldwell BR front rest
    - Upgraded feet/legs for additional height and ease of use
    - Protektor square front rest, 3" wide, slick silver, regular fill
    - Protektor rear bumble bee rest, 3/4" between ears, slick silver, regular fill. I added spacers underneath for extra height, they easily separate from the rest.
    - Urban Rifleman 3" front polymer bag riders, pair of them, mount to picatinny rail, one has slight crack but still very usable
    - Instructions, unfilled Caldwell front bag, original feet and spare parts

This setup new would be $438 plus tax and shipping today. Going to list it for $300. Discounted price to people in here via PM.

20230313_092156.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Last week I ordered a part for work shipping to the work site. Tracking this morning showed delivery by 10:30. I just got on site and checked the tracking again. Now it says “by end of day” :facepalm:

Guess I’ll check out the LGS here while I wait to see if it shows up soon…

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    How do you like the G45? I'm a fan of Commander sized guns, but I don't know if I have ever shot a G45

I like the G45. I originally had a G19X (same gun in their weird FDE/gold color for more money) until my daughter selected it as her own. I bought the G45 to replace it.

There is currently one in the classies.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Dr. Skinflint here. Got some sticker shock today pricing an Argon cylinder for my new Mig welder........guess I should have researched that part of the equation. Best local price for a filled 125cf cylinder, with 75% argon / 25% CO2 is around $400. The cylinder alone is over $300. Plus, I need the regulator for it too. Talk about a serious oversight on my part. :faint:

If anyone knows someone selling an Argon cylinder, either 80 or 125cf, empty or filled 75/25, please let me know. Obviously looking for a solid deal on something used.

I've officially concluded that there are no longer any "affordable" hobbies for bored men around the age of 40. Well, I still have this puzzle I can work on I guess.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom