The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

She got a better job.

620263-a-female-construction-worker-slowing-traffic-with-a-road-sign-and-hand-gesture-.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been excellent press secretary and has been very tough on the front lines in taking abuse from Democrats/media. She will be hard to replace.

Yeah. Who the hell wants the job of lying for the president. You have to be a special kind of twit to like that job for more than a year...you know, like Jay Carney and Josh Ernest.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Yeah. Who the hell wants the job of lying for the president. You have to be a special kind of twit to like that job for more than a year...you know, like Jay Carney and Josh Ernest.

You are correct that Jay Carney and Josh Earnest each spent multiple years lying for Obama. But neither did so under daily personal and professional attacks from the media.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are correct that Jay Carney and Josh Earnest each spent multiple years lying for Obama. But neither did so under daily personal and professional attacks from the media.
    Well. The media reporters who had to deal with Jay Carney didn’t like him because he was such an ******* to them. But they totally sucked Josh Earnest’s ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which side do most line up on, Amash or Trump?

Don Jr hinting at campaigning to primary one of the few fiscal conservatives.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/do...in-amash-on-twitter-over-impeachment-comments
    Side with? **** sides.

I used to respect Amash. I have to assume Amash was stoned or thinking about some kind of political career advancing move. The Mueller report didn’t paint Trump in a good light, but it didn’t provide sufficient evidence of obstruction either. And I don’t see how barr tried to cover anything up, because he released the entire report after the required redactions were complete. Amash has some ‘splainin’ to do.

I don’t side with Jr either because threatening Amash just shows what a vindictive ******* he is.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Side with? **** sides.

I used to respect Amash. I have to assume Amash was stoned or thinking about some kind of political career advancing move. The Mueller report didn’t paint Trump in a good light, but it didn’t provide sufficient evidence of obstruction either. And I don’t see how barr tried to cover anything up, because he released the entire report after the required redactions were complete. Amash has some ‘splainin’ to do.

I don’t side with Jr either because threatening Amash just shows what a vindictive ******* he is.

I'm not sure you can accuse Amash of career advancing moves, he seems to revel in avoiding those.

As for the report I obviously haven't read it so I don't know if I'd agree with his conclusions but I don't see how the fallout has been a good thing. Unless you think he's seeking attention at the risk of his political office and angling to become a paid cable News contributer after. Or maybe failed libertarian presidential candidate will be more lucrative than what the devos' offered.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been excellent press secretary and has been very tough on the front lines in taking abuse from Democrats/media. She will be hard to replace.

I agree. Someone able to lie that often and keep a straight face is talent only the very few have been able to achieve. I would be interested to see where she is able to land a job with a rep like that.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree. Someone able to lie that often and keep a straight face is talent only the very few have been able to achieve. I would be interested to see where she is able to land a job with a rep like that.
    Oh, Idunno. Robert Gibbs got a job as chief communications officer for McDonalds. Jay Carney got a cushy job on Amazon’s board. Josh Earnest was rewarded for his loyal dishonesty with a senior VP job with United Airlines. Handsome rewards for Obama’s chief liars.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, Idunno. Robert Gibbs got a job as chief communications officer for McDonalds. Jay Carney got a cushy job on Amazon’s board. Josh Earnest was rewarded for his loyal dishonesty with a senior VP job with United Airlines. Handsome rewards for Obama’s chief liars.

And let's not forget Brennan. Lying under oath is next level **** and he landed a cushy job at Clinton News Network instead of landing in jail (so far)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump is speaking at a rally, announcing his intention to run again.

He's touching on things like Hillary's e-mails... Obama...

Rumors going around... he knows. Declassification about to happen, he's seen them, and he knows some ****... and he's got the race in the bag.

Interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom