• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Hey, Cessna, are you looking at this? If not, I might see if it stays cheap for a 10 mm project. If you are looking, have at it, I've been on underfunded buying spree this month anyway...

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/770601675

Nope, I'm looking at that 4566TSW that ends tomorrow. I'm debating buying a different house right now too, so I'm trying to keep the purchases to a minimum.

muzicman71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Frankfort, In.
    I know I’m getting in the conversation late. 5906 all the way!!!! One the first handguns I ever purchased. Wouldn’t part with it for anything. Still shoots like a new one. Pic in my pictures.

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    5906 is on my short list which shrunk by one tonight. :-)

Pocket Rocket. Yea. I’m leaning in that direction since it’s has some holster wear and no box. Plus everyone needs a 3” 10 mm.

I've got that CS45, but its blued. I'd really rather have stainless models, I guess that's the next quest

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    I found that CS45 that I took pics of for you on Gunbroker in FW. One owner box and all with just the slightest of wear.

A few months back I know I just missed a 10mm converted CS40 in the local gun shop. It was a major bummer, but I'm looking forward to this 4566TSW. Probably be the last one in a while.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Here is the CS40 that arrived yesterday. The holster wear is obvious but I expected more internal wear. This gun looks like someone bought it, put it in damp leather and left it for 15 years. It is super tight and looks nearly unfired.

My plan was to convert it to 10mm with the factory barrel but now I am thinking that I need to see if I can get a barrel blank or something. Not sure I want to ream out a near new low production CS40 factory barrel?

pix242948945.jpg

Top Bottom