• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I'm on hiatus since the model 10 purchase and our upcoming cruise. Been eyeing a Leo turn in 64 but need to actually sell things before buying. Also need to start assembling the 5906 lower and stripping the 469 slide to prepare for coating.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Sorry for the slow response...was rushing off to GB.

That is one well scuffed 3906. Could be a project gun. In my watch list. Thanks for heads up!

I have two pistols on order and just bought an AR from the classies here so it'll need to go near the starting price. That price would justify a trip back to the mothership for a refinish or a local bead blast; assuming the internals are in better shape than the exterior.

EDIT: same seller has a 5096 and cs40...

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    I'm hoping to get the 5926 that ends later today. Hard to find the Sig style decocker guns these days. I passed on a 6926 a few weeks back, who knows when another one shows up.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    That 639 has expired at least twice without a bid. Might have to prioritize...only so many new guns can come into the house since I "reduced" the inventory a number of years ago. Yea - that's not working so well...

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    That 639 has expired at least twice without a bid. Might have to prioritize...only so many new guns can come into the house since I "reduced" the inventory a number of years ago. Yea - that's not working so well...

How many 639's did they make? I seem to remember not many.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Not sure. They had an 82 to 88 run so I am guessing they made a fair number of them. I like the look of the 2nd gens but the 3rd ergonomics are better. Better, as far as, heavy bricks can be ergonomic. ;)

There is another auction for a 639 early(er) model round guard that I would probably prefer. We will see how they go.

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Not sure. They had an 82 to 88 run so I am guessing they made a fair number of them. I like the look of the 2nd gens but the 3rd ergonomics are better. Better, as far as, heavy bricks can be ergonomic. ;)

There is another auction for a 639 early(er) model round guard that I would probably prefer. We will see how they go.

Fair enough. Guess I didn't want that 5926 bad enough. Or, I'm getting cheap with 3rd Gens and how much I want to spend.

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    I saw only one bidder - thought it was you...That rare one would have fit right into your collection. My stuff is all common Joe's...

There were a couple of bidders, I just don't need to spend that much money on a gun right now. I'm probably better off looking at some 45ACP guns, as I don't have any full size ones in the collection

Top Bottom