• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Was a certain snowy day on the west side of Indy that convinced me I needed one!

Ah, yes, I remember that day ! :D I didn't bring mine that day, so you must have shot another. Let me guess ..... ChrisK's ?

So that my post has some respectful S&W 3rd generation love ..... let me say that many moons ago I carried a 410 as a duty weapon for a security company. We needed some extra cash, so I worked two 12 hours shifts on the weekends. I didn't have the money for the top-tier 3rd generation, but the 410 was a fine weapon. If I saw one again (in pristine condition !), I would probably buy it in a heartbeat !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I did the same thing. The picture with the model number is a little hazy for me to make out which it is. If it truly is a 3906 I would take 50 off for the wrong mags or try to find the right ones.

It is a 5906...per the seller.

Ah, yes, I remember that day ! :D I didn't bring mine that day, so you must have shot another. Let me guess ..... ChrisK's ?

So that my post has some respectful S&W 3rd generation love ..... let me say that many moons ago I carried a 410 as a duty weapon for a security company. We needed some extra cash, so I worked two 12 hours shifts on the weekends. I didn't have the money for the top-tier 3rd generation, but the 410 was a fine weapon. If I saw one again (in pristine condition !), I would probably buy it in a heartbeat !

"Only" a 40SW? That seems a pretty anemic round for your tastes. LOL! I don't see too many really nice 410's for sale but seems like the 457's have been available lately. You need a baby Smith to go with your big boy revolver...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    "Only" a 40SW? That seems a pretty anemic round for your tastes. LOL! I don't see too many really nice 410's for sale but seems like the 457's have been available lately. You need a baby Smith to go with your big boy revolver...

The measly .40 is appropriate defense against a gaggle of midgets with mayhem on their mind ! :):

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    It is a 5906...per the seller.

That's what he told me as well.

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Not sure if this is of any interest with you guys, but I've picked a couple of these range cases up recently. Thought I'd take a picture with some S&W's in it. It's an MTM Tactical Pistol Case 6, capable of holding 6 guns. Neat set up, great for going to the range with a number of handguns in a single case.

MjXMcaH.jpg

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    There's a real rare bird on gunbroker I see. 4505, blued version of the 4506, 1 year of production. Neat gun, but I'm not sure it's worth what they want.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would go tops 1100 being only 1200 were made and who knows how many are left in circulation. Don't see 4505's that often

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Anyone have anything new recently? I'm running out of cool 3rd Gen's to pick up I'm afraid, or the ones I want are $$$. Picked up the 2206 I bought on gunbroker yesterday, neat little gun. Will go well with the 2214.

Top Bottom