Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We have no national interest in Ukraine.

Prove me wrong?
    But escalation! Putin will threaten Poland! If we don't do it now we'll have to do it later!

I think this principle could apply similarly. Don't code for the problems you don't have now.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Yeah, but do we really have to pay them?
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is longstanding US foreign policy. We ain't doing anything new.

Besides, I find it curious that a nation full of Nazis elected a Jew as their president. The more likely scenario is that the usual pro-Russian mouthpieces here found a convenient propoganda piece to smear the entire nation. Any gun owner should recognize this tactic.

Also, remind me again just who the Nazis split Poland with in 1939. So much for all of this "Nazi" caterwauling.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is longstanding US foreign policy. We ain't doing anything new.

Besides, I find it curious that a nation full of Nazis elected a Jew as their president. The more likely scenario is that the usual pro-Russian mouthpieces here found a convenient propoganda piece to smear the entire nation. Any gun owner should recognize this tactic.

Also, remind me again just who the Nazis split Poland with in 1939. So much for all of this "Nazi" caterwauling.
    I am not convince all the Nazi **** isn't just propaganda.

No more money to Ukraine. "As long as it takes" is another way of saying we can't spend too much on Ukraine, that there isn't a limit. That is definitely a sign we should just stop.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I am not convince all the Nazi **** isn't just propaganda.

No more money to Ukraine. "As long as it takes" is another way of saying we can't spend too much on Ukraine, that there isn't a limit. That is definitely a sign we should just stop.

Ukraine overran with Nazis.
    States overran with white supremacists.
    What would we do without centralizers to save us?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm gonna ask again. Is there a price too high? What's your limit? I mean. If you think there is no limit, that's mighty moral of you to purchase your virtue with other people's money.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm gonna ask again. Is there a price too high? What's your limit? I mean. If you think there is no limit, that's mighty moral of you to purchase your virtue with other people's money.
    I don't understand people who worry about this nonsense. It's quite obvious to me that a billion here and a billion there means little. What was it again, 5% of our defense budget? Meh. People act like it's their personal checkbook.

And unless you personally pay for everything provided by our tax dollars out of your own pocket, you can stop whining about virtue and other people's money.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't understand people who worry about this nonsense. It's quite obvious to me that a billion here and a billion there means little. What was it again, 5% of our defense budget? Meh. People act like it's their personal checkbook.

And unless you personally pay for everything provided by our tax dollars out of your own pocket, you can stop whining about virtue and other people's money.
    do you have a limit or not?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. You said 5% of the defense budget? We’ve spent > $100B on this. Defens budget is $750B or something like that. Is that really nothing?

Why is it our place to do this. Like I said. You should go purchase your virtue with your own money.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    The way i see it with Russia, is if things ever did escalate with them, we use our weapons up and then China calls checkmate and comes in on us...game over
    So is China really trying to get the usa into a war so they can take whatever is left in the end?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom