Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You don't care that the United States may have engaged in terrorist attacks against civilization infrastructure in order to force Europe into participating in a proxy war? You just...think it's no big deal?
    "Jet fuel doesn't melt underwater pipelines"

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    So China's delivering weapons to Russia now? Wow. More and more it strikes me how much the tables have turned and times have changed. Gone are the days when the USSR and the USA would fight proxy wars by giving weapons and support to smaller countries. Once the mighty heart of the USSR, Russia has now fallen so far that, at this rate, they're essentially going to just be one of the small countries being used in a proxy war between the US and China. That's gotta be a blow to Putin's pride.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So China's delivering weapons to Russia now? Wow. More and more it strikes me how much the tables have turned and times have changed. Gone are the days when the USSR and the USA would fight proxy wars by giving weapons and support to smaller countries. Once the mighty heart of the USSR, Russia has now fallen so far that, at this rate, they're essentially going to just be one of the small countries being used in a proxy war between the US and China. That's gotta be a blow to Putin's pride.
    Putin is thrilled to be working with China on their global project to dismantle American supremacy and end the dollar. This is the best thing that could possibly happen for him.

Imagine if Russian soldiers with Chinese weapons successfully back down American proxy forces in open warfare at the same time half the world's population is divesting from American global finance systems and American debt is topping $40tn and inflation is well into the double digits. America won't have a client state left on the planet.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Putin is thrilled to be working with China on their global project to dismantle American supremacy and end the dollar. This is the best thing that could possibly happen for him.

Imagine if Russian soldiers with Chinese weapons successfully back down American proxy forces in open warfare at the same time half the world's population is divesting from American global finance systems and American debt is topping $40tn and inflation is well into the double digits. America won't have a client state left on the planet.
    I'm sure China will be 100% thrilled. Putin, I'm not so sure.

Not that long ago (at least in my impression) it was generally assumed that Russia was, if not a match for the USA, at least able to fight in the same weight class. If even the full military might of Russia (excepting their nuclear arsenal, of course) can't win a fight in which the USA has only invested by proxy, without needing aid from another superpower, I just feel like that's got to be crushing some dreams in the Kremlin. So while Putin will no doubt be happy if the turn of events does take America down a few pegs, he's got to see that Russia is being taken down even more.

I'll say it now, the only one I seen winning in this scenario is China.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Putin knows Russia is on the decline fast, they are dying a slow death. They need more than Ukraine and they haven’t got it yet. They will take all the help they can get from anyone. China dies in about 10 years, they need all the help they can get also. However if the US fails or decided to stop sending grain to China half of China will starve to death literally. Thankfully this all happened because we got Biden and his expert foreign skills. And the same old boys that want Russia destroyed at all cost so they can have more $$$ in their pockets. It brought 2 of our enemies together, brilliant .

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I'll say it now, the only one I seen winning in this scenario is China.
    I think China sees that also. Does this seem like 4D chess, to draw down inventory & supply logistics to the European Theater while they plan for expansionary moves in the Pacific?

This type of assistance is rarely attachment free.
    It tends to have a cost, or hidden costs.
    Maybe another petroleum pipeline to reduce China's dependence on the Middle East & tankers through Straight of Malacca?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think China sees that also. Does this seem like 4D chess, to draw down inventory & supply logistics to the European Theater while they plan for expansionary moves in the Pacific?

Maybe another petroleum pipeline to reduce China's dependence on the Middle East & tankers through Straight of Malacca?
    Could be.
    Or business opportunities in Russia open up.
    Or military base leases similar to what we did with lend/lease.
    Or a look at their research
    Or a bunch of other stuff

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    China and Russia together great!

IMO
    Our military is weakened to a level it was in the mid 70’s. They are having a hell of a time getting anyone to join. We have depleted our stockpiles on Afghanistan, Iraq, Ukraine. With no apparent concern of rebuilding.

All this why argue about stupid crap like gender crap and “equality“. Guess what the Russians and Chinese don’t give a s*$3 about things like that. They are trying to dominate the planet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom