jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :xmad:
    been to Aurelio's Pizza of Munster plenty of times. Today jedi went with a party of 4. Had pizza and a combo appetizers.

Bill arrives and surprise a 3% service fee! This is NOT credit card fee. This is NOT part of the tip.

This is a fee for dinning INSIDE the place. Like what the f.....!!

It was not disclosed on the menu.
    Can't find anything on website (yet).
    This may be the last time this places gets jedi biz.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    @mmpsteve I can't believe Auburn let Bama score on 4th and goal from the 31. And that Michigan v Ohio St game was a good one.
    I am literally ill right now. The Thanksgiving leftovers have overstayed their welcome. Seems like all of the seasonings and spices intensify every day.
    Gotta mix it up. Leftover turkey turned into turkey pot pie, then turkey n noodles or turkey noodle soup, then turkey/stuffing/Velveeta casserole, then no more turkey for the next 360 days :lmfao:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    @mmpsteve I can't believe Auburn let Bama score on 4th and goal from the 31. And that Michigan v Ohio St game was a good one.

Gotta mix it up. Leftover turkey turned into turkey pot pie, then turkey n noodles or turkey noodle soup, then turkey/stuffing/Velveeta casserole, then no more turkey for the next 360 days :lmfao:
    We usually just have the same meat and sides for about 3 days and then I do the soup, noodles, etc thing. Nothing sat well with me at all tonight, and the food that I ate at 5 pm feels like it hasn't moved, and I'm so full I could puke. I didn't eat that much.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Does 3% literally break the bank...?

Jeeze
    More of a "principle" issue than a monetary issue.

You want to charge me "x%" for eating inside then just build it into the menu price or disclose it on the menu. You want to offer me a discount of "-x%" for not dirtying your dishes and fouling your tables, that is fine, let me know. Just be f***ing honest with how you are going to charge me. That seems fair. But slapping a customer with any sort of % uncharge fee just for eating inside your restaurant, that is total bull$#!T

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think I'd be bringing up that it wasn't disclosed.
    I emailed corporate about it last night.
    No point in making a scene at the place as it's not the waisters fault.

Melensdad is right. It was $1.79 added to the bill. It's not about the money it's about the fee not being disclose. Thus no way of making a decision on if to visit them or not.

Tons of other pizza places to eat around here.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Melensdad is right. It was $1.79 added to the bill. It's not about the money it's about the fee not being disclose. Thus no way of making a decision on if to visit them or not.

You wouldn't complain to the waitress or waiter. You would ask for the manager.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    More of a "principle" issue than a monetary issue.

You want to charge me "x%" for eating inside then just build it into the menu price or disclose it on the menu. You want to offer me a discount of "-x%" for not dirtying your dishes and fouling your tables, that is fine, let me know. Just be f***ing honest with how you are going to charge me. That seems fair. But slapping a customer with any sort of % uncharge fee just for eating inside your restaurant, that is total bull$#!T

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Again. Life's too short to worry about a nickel here a dime here. You're principles mean nothing really to anybody but yourself.

You don't want to order from amazon cause principles, that's fine. I'll sit back and order Q-Tips and have them here tomorrow while you trudge out into the open world and drive to the store to go get them. Principles.

You wanna boycott Starbucks cause they don't support your beliefs, that's fine, less people in line in front of me, means I'm closer to my pumpkin spice latte.. Ty

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Now you sound like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory sending an email to corporate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom