Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Language alert

She was hot then and she is hot now. :)

Aahh the beauty of leftovers. No need to cook today, tomorrow, and probably Sunday as well.

BTW xmass lights are done.
    "Lost" 2 red string of lights due to damage so the green pair won't go up which means 3 of thr bushes gets no lights. Oh well.

No plan on buying more this year.
    Maybe after xmass during the clearance but last year they had slim pickings after holiday.

It was a nice morning to put up the lights.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Yesterday was pretty good. Only had one family member think I was kidding about no children allowed. They chose not to keep their kid outside and left. Their parents(aunt and uncle) were not pleased but chose to stay. Fortunately, my family is full of logical people. Can't be upset with some one who is straight with you the whole time, for several weeks.

Tomorrow I may go to my moms side of the families Thanksgiving. Pizzagiving as we call it now. No muss, no fuss, just delicious pizza, brews, and usually some kind of venison summer sausage with cheese and pickles. Unfortunately there are more and more kids showing up to that one every year. But oh well, not my house, not my rules.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You have some lovely looking dogs there. But what the hell is that small white rodent doing in your lovely home, and why is your dog not eating it?
    That BIG dog inside his house thinks it's a "little house dog" like the little one.

The BIG dog has never lived outside. It was abused as a puppy (inside a home) and KLB took it back from the abusive owner and thus the BIG dog thinks he is a house dog. :)

He is lovely to be around does not really bark unlike the little one. But alas way too much shedding by the BIG one.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Yesterday was pretty good. Only had one family member think I was kidding about no children allowed. They chose not to keep their kid outside and left. Their parents(aunt and uncle) were not pleased but chose to stay. Fortunately, my family is full of logical people. Can't be upset with some one who is straight with you the whole time, for several weeks.

Tomorrow I may go to my moms side of the families Thanksgiving. Pizzagiving as we call it now. No muss, no fuss, just delicious pizza, brews, and usually some kind of venison summer sausage with cheese and pickles. Unfortunately there are more and more kids showing up to that one every year. But oh well, not my house, not my rules.
    So your getting soft in your young age.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Got some good deals on the stuff jedi wanted to get. Now it's time to put the xmass lights up and beat acteon to it.

Normally, they'd have been up last week.
    But, remodeling at the Legion over the last two weeks.
    JUST got it ready for a hall rental tomorrow.

After I recover, this weekend, maybe next week I can get the lights up... without dad's help.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is the way!

I've had Malamutes, Akitas, Shepards and little yappers. The tiny dogs rule over the big dogs.
    I don't know about that.
    Friend's sister was over, and she had a tiny dog that was nipping at my Zeus.
    (this was a while ago)
    I told her she better do something.

She said, "It's okay. They're playing".
    Zeus had a tolerant, but annoyed look, and was staring at me.

I told him, "Go ahead Big Boy".
    He picked that tiny dog up in his mouth and shook.
    When he let the dog down, it was yelping and ran to the girl.

I shrugged my shoulders, and told her next time I say it's over, better listen.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know about that.
    Friend's sister was over, and she had a tiny dog that was nipping at my Zeus.
    (this was a while ago)
    I told her she better do something.

She said, "It's okay. They're playing".
    Zeus had a tolerant, but annoyed look, and was staring at me.

I told him, "Go ahead Big Boy".
    He picked that tiny dog up in his mouth and shook.
    When he let the dog down, it was yelping and ran to the girl.

I shrugged my shoulders, and told her next time I say it's over, better listen.
    It should be legal for large dogs to eat rodents, which is any dog under 30 pounds. Absolutely no penalty should be given to a dog who rids the world of rodents or small children.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FAAAAAAK

It is too late at night.

Fencing club contacted me to do some sort of joint practice.

Of course we have 2 time zones to coordinate. Purdue is on Eastern Time down in W. Lafayette but the club who contacted me is in Chicago on Central Time. Of course, dates are in conflict too. So we have to hash out a date. Purdue has a great space, and good time locked in for our practices, so we can host it on the main W.Lafayette campus.

But can we get anyone to agree on a date?

Pretty much herding cats at this point. I was hoping to be sound asleep 2 hour ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom