know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    What did you guys eat???
    :(
    My thanksgiving dinner and leftovers. It was fine the first night. Everything went into the fridge. Second night I got sick and thought I had just eaten too much. Third night (and morning) we both got sick. This has never happened before. It might not have been the food. We could have both been exposed to a virus when we were out on Wednesday.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    My wife does the dog grooming on our 4 shih tzus. After this last grooming I may need to rename Remington, who doesn’t like his head cut and can be a handful, to 34 Ford because now he has a flathead!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    My wife does the dog grooming on our 4 shih tzus. After this last grooming I may need to rename Remington, who doesn’t like his head cut and can be a handful, to 34 Ford because now he has a flathead!
    We had a Shih Tzu that we lost about 4-5 years ago, and I finally quit taking her to the groomer. I couldn't find one who would complete the groom in less than 4-5 hours. They all wanted the dogs to be dropped off in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. Lorelei got stressed out an they ended up having to wash her several times. It got so I just gave her a quick and sloppy scissor cut, because she was old and blind anyway--anything to just get it over with for her.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    There have been several business that have closed because of their beliefs one way or another. Not the super powers you named but even budlight didnt make it out unscathed….
    There Will always be someone taking your space in line. You're not going to close a business cause you refuse to go. Lmao

I feel like you need a little more Aaron Tippin in your life …. lol or you will fall for anything.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    There Will always be someone taking your space in line. You're not going to close a business cause you refuse to go. Lmao.
    Not sure that "closing" down a business is the point of opposing a policy that seems unfair, under handed or simply wrong.

It is more a matter of, as a customer, being respected and getting a good value for the money that is spent. If the restaurant wants to start adding charges, and still provides good value, people will happily continue to come back to the establishment. But when the fees and charges start to eat into the perceived value, start to take advantage of the customer, that is when the customer rightfully should complain or walk away. If enough customers walk away, the business will have to react by eliminating the fees or going out of business. If enough continue to patronize the establishment then they stick around.

Not sure I'd really read anything else into the decision of the customer. This is not a "Bud Light" learning moment.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not sure that "closing" down a business is the point of opposing a policy that seems unfair, under handed or simply wrong.

It is more a matter of, as a customer, being respected and getting a good value for the money that is spent. If the restaurant wants to start adding charges, and still provides good value, people will happily continue to come back to the establishment. But when the fees and charges start to eat into the perceived value, start to take advantage of the customer, that is when the customer rightfully should complain or walk away. If enough customers walk away, the business will have to react by eliminating the fees or going out of business. If enough continue to patronize the establishment then they stick around.

Not sure I'd really read anything else into the decision of the customer. This is not a "Bud Light" learning moment.
    You're wasting your time. He apparently likes to be taken advantage of.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Knocked out a lot of little projects. Only a couple more presents to buy and we're all finished. Kid's annual legacy gift for his tool box is a socket set (we get him tools each year building a better set than mine).
    Need to get some gear for his tackle box later this week as we buildthisbup too.
    Typical work week and after school stuff this week with an added doctor's appointment. Christkindlmarket slated for Saturday.

Need to schedule an annual eye appointment and recall appointment for the truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom