• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    38 minutes on hold, and 1 minute of talking to the PSA associate to refund my $17, FREE shipping, charge. Guess it's ok since I'm at work and getting paid anyway. If I wasn't, it may have had to wait for the next road trip.... Seems like everyone is trying to slip in a little extra on charges.
    Good luck with the Mrs. Bill, sounds uncomfortable, hope the weekend flies by for ya...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe they are going to formally name Biden's new agency the
    Ministry of Misinformation

Honestly can't wait to see what the Republican's do with that new agency when they take over.
    It is actually MINITRU

Your iterarion would be MINIMIS that would get old Joe all hot and bothered.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My quiet morning turned into a 3 hour visit to the Community Hospital ER when my wife developed an uncontrollable nose bleed. This wasn't the first one so we knew what to do this time around. She is doing well and back home now. They stopped it quickly by pushing a balloon device into the nose and sinus and then inflating it. Pretty effective but also very uncomfortable. It will have to stay there over the weekend until she can see her nose doc on Monday.

8vq.gif

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    What is fun is to watch the liberals brains bleed when you point out that Biden’s Ministry of Misinformation is actually Italian fascism and Biden is quite literally taking a page from fascist leader Benito Mussolini (and copying from the note's of novelist George Orwell too)

I know the liberals love to call Trump a fascist, but it is actually Biden who is the real fascist.
    They throw about pejoratives like Nazi, Hitler and fascist with zero knowledge of what those words mean or the history behind them. If you challenged them to provide evidence of these alleged behaviors, the blank stare on their faces would be priceless to see. The majority of them wouldn't recognize a history book if you hit them over the head with it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tell me more. Where do I volunteer to hit leftists over the head with books?
    Not here in this thread.
    Take it to the correct thread please.
    This is for hello kitty, lego, acts poop issues, pinkdragons mama drama, melensdad fake Ukraine mail order brides, lovers of glocks, and the pollution in lake county.

Those other issues belong in that other thread.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    No I mean like where can I sign up to literally commit assault and battery with reading material upon lunatics.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I compared my tax returns a couple months ago and I paid more in tax in 2021(and still owed) than I made working at Amazon in 2016.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    How do you guys think things are looking at your local region grocery stores? Aside from ever increasing prices, I'm not seeing nearly as many empty shelves or bins the past 3-4 weeks at Meijer. Most important, they have plenty of bacon.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    How do you guys think things are looking at your local region grocery stores? Aside from ever increasing prices, I'm not seeing nearly as many empty shelves or bins the past 3-4 weeks at Meijer. Most important, they have plenty of bacon.
    I can tell you outside of the region we can't seem to get any chicken breast or boneless chicken of any sorts. It's killing my Keto diet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom