NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    I haven't seen a movie that wasn't a remake or near copy of an existing movie in years. Between that and the over inflated, self importance of a bunch of no talent ass Pandas, Hollywood killed Hollywood.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The thing that always bugged me about the original was the Cubans dropping into rural Colorado.

First, there are just a few regular army units in Texas and Colorado. Second, what the hell was in that area that they needed to control? You don't go after the interior rural areas in the beginning of an invasion.

I figured they were using our Airborne techniques to drop further behind enemy lines to disrupt and make the front line unpredictable.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Guy I know that works there said everyone is accounted for and no one was hurt. Lucky.

Just means guys are gonna have to do hard work in this heat, fixing it.

One time a Production Manager was complaining about how long it was taking to fix a Mold (Continuous Mold, no bottom).
    I made sure he knew, that just because he took 5 minutes to destroy it, didn't mean it would take 5 minutes to fix it.
    They couldn't replace conduit, wires, and motors, till they burned off about half a ton of steel that got dumped on top.
    :xmad:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I thought the paratroopers opening fire on the school in the beginning was pretty silly.
    A little, kinda, but on the other hand if you are trying to shock and awe with an initial punch. Or could be a scared kid firing at shadows, I'm sure we've all seen or heard of people doing that. Also have to remember, these were the Russians of the 80s and they'd been known to put IEDs in kids toys in Afghanistan.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Forgot I was on a one-step platform at work. Finished adjusting a valve to correct an error in water flow, turned around, and BANG!
    I hate when I do that.
    Landed on my knee again.
    M-F-er that hurt. Jeez.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Going to be a schweaty one today. For those who hate winter, here is your opportunity to turn off the AC, open the windows and embrace the heat.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Add Meijer, Lowes, Best Buy and Strack and Van Til to the list of places requiring masks starting next week. Just an FYI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom