NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some how those knee pains are the worse ones to get.

Well, there's the normal pains, of a knee joint that is unhappy, or I had to work on an instrument at ground level and I kneeled for 20 minutes, then there's the knee pain when a big storm comes in, and then there's the pain of falling 6 inches (or whatever a step is) and landing all 180 pounds directly on the kneecap.

I'm surprised it isn't bruised.
    Mostly okay to walk on.
    But if I poke it... reminds me of dad saying, "well, don't poke it then".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Entrance fee for you will be 5 jedi hugs to the jedi death star! :p

th

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I can feel the rain in what was once my DIP joint. That's fun. Also phantom pains although what I've been getting I wouldn't necessarily call "painful"

Imagine walking around with an SpO2 sensor on your intact finger. That's the usual one. The other one and far worse imo is when my cuticle gets an ungodly itch that I can't scratch because it doesn't exist.

portercounty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Porter County
    Hey all (again). Appreciate the heads up on the day at Winamac. Unfortunately I'll have to take a rain-check till next year. My wife is pregnant and I'm not allowed to do anything near anyone until the baby is born. She's worried about the 'Rona :( Thankfully I've got too many projects to list waiting for my time in the garage, so I'll get through my home-prison sentence one way or another.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hey all (again). Appreciate the heads up on the day at Winamac. Unfortunately I'll have to take a rain-check till next year. My wife is pregnant and I'm not allowed to do anything near anyone until the baby is born. She's worried about the 'Rona :( Thankfully I've got too many projects to list waiting for my time in the garage, so I'll get through my home-prison sentence one way or another.

:wavey:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm kinda surprised it's not more common in production actually. They let people go in places on running turns that no MTM or MTE would dare go on downturn without the whole damn mill locked out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

Well your wife is probably just trying to keep you away from the North of 30 thugs and gangsta types that hang around here. They are a group of unwashed, under educated criminal types. Their leader is Jedi, aka The Pink Man :pimp:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Honey-do list will never end. You need to go to the hardware store and get lost for a certain amount of time and don't forget to bring home what you went for. May have to go to a couple maybe three stores to get what you need and if there is a gun store you have to go by make sure to stop in to save gas to combine your running in one trip to save time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom