NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    People in this thread seem a bit accident prone, hope I don't jinx myself posting here.

2A_Tom - sorry, can't send PMs until I hit 50 posts, which will take a while.
    or buy a subscription; I'm thinking about it.

I sent you a PM with my Phone number you can text me, but since you are not in my contacts you cannot call me.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I should probably not say much more on social media but let's just say if you have an older relative that's still driving and you have any misgivings about their ability, take the damn keys. 

When my MIL's driving started getting sketchy due to dementia, we had to take her keys, and she wasn't giving them up voluntarily. The battery in her car had to be disconnected, then the tires flattened. We had to call around to all the shops in the area, so no one would come fix her car. Mercifully, by that time, her memory was bad enough that she believed us when we said we were going to fix her car tomorrow. Prior to this, the final straw was when she pulled out onto US 41 going the wrong way. Sadly, she's in a memory-care facility now, but I thank God she did not hurt herself or somebody else before we pulled the plug.

Best of luck with your recovery, tv.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Wife and I finished all the planting of her butterfly garden this morning. Whew, I was a hot sweaty mess. Went to get out the landscape fabric when she said she wants to water the tops of the plants too. :rolleyes:
    Back into the garage with the fabric.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Like I said I was advised to be quiet on details while the lawyers work but I'll keep you guys updated on how I'm doing. Thanks for any thoughts, prayers, wishes, dwarven healing rituals, etc that you may have.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Like I said I was advised to be quiet on details while the lawyers work but I'll keep you guys updated on how I'm doing. Thanks for any thoughts, prayers, wishes, dwarven healing rituals, etc that you may have.

Just dont tell us you are gonna marry her. :rofl:
    I'll send more raccoons your way.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Don't let my state stop you from messing with me Tom, at worst I'll just ignore you and take a nap lol

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Using eye tracking, a device should randomly fire a low speed ping-pong ball at their chest and if they don't react in a timely manner, no license.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom