NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Monday morning bump. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend. Rain started a stream in my yard. Awesome! Not.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/couple-aims-guns-at-protesters-072204408.html
    funny, because every comment I read was cheering the couple, not condemning them. Not the best firearms handling but it seems to have gotten the message across.

The media and headlines left out some key details.
    The protestors broke into a gated community after leaving the mayor of st. Louis house. The marchers were on a private shared road of that gated community. Thus they were trespassing on private property.

+1 for the guy in his pink polo
    -1 for his firearm handling.
    The lady was far worse waving the sidearm all over the place. :facepalm:

Wonder if they are new firearm owners or just never used them before?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A couple of the covid/riot panic buyers. They haven't had a chance to get trained yet.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I should probably not say much more on social media but let's just say if you have an older relative that's still driving and you have any misgivings about their ability, take the damn keys.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I should probably not say much more on social media but let's just say if you have an older relative that's still driving and you have any misgivings about their ability, take the damn keys. 
    Quite a few years ago my daughters car was hit by an older lady simular to the same way you were and the lady didn't want to wait around for the police to finish the paperwork and wanted to leave to go eat lunch.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    People in this thread seem a bit accident prone, hope I don't jinx myself posting here.

2A_Tom - sorry, can't send PMs until I hit 50 posts, which will take a while.
    or buy a subscription; I'm thinking about it.https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/2a_tom.html

Just wait until action gets a migraine and begins to talk about his toliet visits. :)

Come to think about it he has not had one this month right? Hum.. are the meds working?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom