NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No vote, no shoes, 18 month lapse between babies, hey babe make me a sammich an bring me a beer. She needs a DL to go shopping and drive the kids to school and sports.

gundawg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2016
    Cedar Lake
    Tucker is eviscerating Mike Braun over his call to pull back qualified immunity for police and his endorsement of BLM.

I'm disgusted with this guy. I actually voted for this fool.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Tom, did you ever get a chance to try out that Recon Medical Tourniquet? Curious what your thoughts are on it

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    The media and headlines left out some key details.
    The protestors broke into a gated community after leaving the mayor of st. Louis house. The marchers were on a private shared road of that gated community. Thus they were trespassing on private property.

+1 for the guy in his pink polo
    -1 for his firearm handling.
    The lady was far worse waving the sidearm all over the place. :facepalm:

Wonder if they are new firearm owners or just never used them before?
    The media as usual left out a ton of things, including those. I'm guessing new firearm owners that never fired the firearms, not even breaking them in. Estimated between 100 to over 300. As you pointed out they destroyed property getting there, so they weren't peaceful. The couple claims they were threatened which is really believable. Plus, not he wasn't brandishing as he was on his property. Her, different story. Funny that none of the protesters were picked up for the damage nor trespassing, yet they are talking about possible charges for the couple that defended themselves.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So the firearms worked at deterring destruction.

The people saved their stuff (and possibly themselves from a beat down)

The peaceful protestors destroyed a historic iron gate to gain illegal entry to private property and committed trespass.

The media claims the peaceful protestors did nothing wrong.

All about the way any wealthy gun owner should expect to be treated, which is badly by the media.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The media as usual left out a ton of things, including those. I'm guessing new firearm owners that never fired the firearms, not even breaking them in. Estimated between 100 to over 300. As you pointed out they destroyed property getting there, so they weren't peaceful. The couple claims they were threatened which is really believable. Plus, not he wasn't brandishing as he was on his property. Her, different story. Funny that none of the protesters were picked up for the damage nor trespassing, yet they are talking about possible charges for the couple that defended themselves.

Sort of. More details in the thread on INGo for it.
    So jedi wont rehash herr

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I was going to add, 'Where's Larry", but someone told me you needed your beauty rest! Seriously, enjoy it while you can.

Heard maybe six weeks and back to the salt mine. Hope to work till next year and retire. Game plan is to work a couple days a week. Hope to get some range time in at the Ike's during the weekdays.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Heard maybe six weeks and back to the salt mine. Hope to work till next year and retire. Game plan is to work a couple days a week. Hope to get some range time in at the Ike's during the weekdays.

How about I subcontract you to take my place at the mill.
    I was actually happy that last night it was only 110.
    And my entire last week or two, sucked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom