Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I did all my major brush clearing this morning with the kid's Tball game at 1pm. Then, I was lazy, hydrated, napped, and watched the ball game. Now I'm feeling the affects of the 2 locust thorns that penatrated my leather gloves. :xmad:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    oh no need to worry jedi has been spending way too much time in chiraqi as of late. almost to the point of just sleeping at work cause the commuttee is pointless at times.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got lucky here in Hobart with that batch of storms. No rain here but it looked like it was gonna so we shut the pool up for now. Looks like southern lake and porter county along with Jasper and Pulaski counties gonna take the brunt of this one

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Just got done moving the rocks by the house to a tarp and the ground leveled out to add railroad ties as a border to keep the rocks off the driveway and sidewalk. Phase 2 tomorrow weather permitting moving the ties into postion to put the good ones facing out and take measurements for the chainsaw.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Black palm, try meeting on of these at the bottom sliding down a hill in Panama.
    300px-3857855204_e4a7bb0182_b.jpg
    spines2_b.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That's a tad harrier. I had 2 puncture through the leather work gloves. One in the bottom fold of the middle finger and the other on the back side of the left hand below the knuckle of the ring finger. Must be something toxic on them as I can't make a fist without discomfort and numbness compared to pain flexing my middle finger straight out. How will I ever communicate with everyone? ;)

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Maybe one broke off in the skin
    Never know. I've squeezed the Hell out of both. Guess we play the waiting game. I don't need the kid going through that if it can be avoided or any eye contact. I'm not going to clear an entire woods or the Dunes Lakeshore, but the 1st 20/25 yards and me pointing it out today is where it's at.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's a tad harrier. I had 2 puncture through the leather work gloves. One in the bottom fold of the middle finger and the other on the back side of the left hand below the knuckle of the ring finger. Must be something toxic on them as I can't make a fist without discomfort and numbness compared to pain flexing my middle finger straight out. How will I ever communicate with everyone? ;)
    Wouldn't hurt to give a call to Poison Control. 800-222-1222. (Good number to keep around the house anyway.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom